Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt Zimmer is reporting that Augie has parted ways with James Schrenk.

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...oKH532wBQ&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

Schrenk has been erased from athletic site webpage. Other than this past season his offenses have been effective. Have spoken with him twice and found him to be a good man. I wish him the best of fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Schrenk has been erased from athletic site webpage. Other than this past season his offenses have been effective. Have spoken with him twice and found him to be a good man. I wish him the best of fortune.
        Yeah, they have had very good offenses for a long time. Interesting to say the least. And the 2 QBS they played this year certainly were highly regarded.

Comment

He got erased quick. Hey there are some jobs across the street if he’s interested.
          Last edited by USFIllini; 12-02-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
            He got erased quick. Hey there are some jobs across the street if he’s interested.
            That may be the reason he was sacked or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

This will be a good thing for Augie. The offense was brutal to watch at times this season.

Comment

At halftime of the USF men's basketball game, Jeff Fylling interviewed coach OJ. The subject of James Schrenk abrupt departure was never broached, most discussion was about recruiting. OJ is justifiably proud of Augie's high retention rate of recruits. He acknowledged the effect the transfer portal has had on college football, bringing up the DL guy from NSU, don't look for many transfers at AU as their philosophy is developing young freshmen. He claims they have half of his 2023 class done.

Comment

I guess I should start a new thread seeing how it is 2023, but has anyone heard anything heard how the hunt for the new O-Coordinator is going?

Comment

Originally posted by WPHB View Post
                    I guess I should start a new thread seeing how it is 2023, but has anyone heard anything heard how the hunt for the new O-Coordinator is going?
                    I am a bit surprised that nothing has come across my radar (or here) about that..but I'm wondering if the AFCA convention (this week) brings some activity with that.

Comment

I had heard Augie is close to announcing the new OC, possibly by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AU guy View Post
                        That's great news. Hope it holds. Would be good timing with the end of J Term, can start getting those kids going on the system and familiar with new OC's style of play.

Comment

Augustana officially announces it's schedule.

2023 Augustana Football Schedule Revealed - Augustana University Athletics (goaugie.com)

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                            We've got to stay healthy this year to be able to compete. The last half of the season could be brutal! They could all be against potential playoff teams!

I think the o-line could be great if they're healthy even with a new starter at left tackle, don't know if people realize how beat up our o-line was last year. Need consistent QB play and if Epperson is out there at RB he's a game changer! We have the best receiving TE in the league and some big young athletic WR! I know we have three big time players to replace on defense but our defense was pretty good last year except for a couple of games but we played a ton of kids last year so we have experience! I'm just saying we could have a special year if everything goes right!

Comment

Originally posted by AU guy View Post
                              Augie find an OC?
                              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                              2016 NSIC Champions
                              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Augie find an OC?
                                I asked about it again and I was told they are getting close to wrapping it up. But nothing concrete yet. I would have thought it would have been done a month or so ago.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X