Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
    Sorry fellas. Don’t think Mr. Durfee is staying in the NSIC LOL. Great for him

https://twitter.com/zach_durfee/stat...UQp63w2UOtWN8w
    Whoa, hes blessed and honored?!?! That changes everything. Godspeed.

Comment

• Durfee gone.....was no big secret 1/2 way through the season

Comment

• Of course he's gone. Iowa State, NDSU, and UND have offered already. Again it sucks when another FBS level talent USF signed goes somewhere else. But is says a lot to get that level talent still.

Comment

• Very happy for him. Great kid with a high ceiling

Comment

Very happy for him. Great kid with a high ceiling
            Just saw on Twitter that the Gophers had offered him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Just saw on Twitter that the Gophers had offered him too.
              He seems smarter than that…

Comment

• Its been 23 days and 130 posts in this thread since John Anderson was fired and USF still doesn't have a head football coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Its been 23 days and 130 posts in this thread since John Anderson was fired and USF still doesn't have a head football coach.
                  I have not forgotten. I swear if Minot finds a coach first………

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post
                    Of course he's gone. Iowa State, NDSU, and UND have offered already. Again it sucks when another FBS level talent USF signed goes somewhere else. But is says a lot to get that level talent still.
                    It's tough for a partial scholarship to compete with a full ride and NIL money. Makes sense for the kid. This probably happens even without a coaching change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's tough for a partial scholarship to compete with a full ride and NIL money. Makes sense for the kid. This probably happens even without a coaching change.
                      This. I think everyone knew by mid-season that Durfee wasn't going to be playing D2 next year.

Comment

• How has Sioux Falls not announced finalist for the job? Or will they skip the finalist interview process and go with whomever finally accepts the job offer? Seems like odd situation for a job that opened up almost 4 weeks ago

Comment

• Another Starting Olineman transfer. Starting Center Will Washenberger from local Ogorman. This might get worse. That three starting lineman and a graduating starter gone so far for next yr.

Comment

• Not good. I just don’t understand where these kids think they are going. Zach Durfee notwithstanding , most of these guys are gonna transfer to another D2 school where they don’t know the coach or their future teammates .

Comment

I have not forgotten. I swear if Minot finds a coach first………
                              No one is complaining about how long it took Southwest or Winona took for their excellent hires. Be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iowacoo View Post
                                Not good. I just don’t understand where these kids think they are going. Zach Durfee notwithstanding , most of these guys are gonna transfer to another D2 school where they don’t know the coach or their future teammates .
                                I mean, they don’t know the coach now either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X