Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I hope they hang on. If they can throw that well in the last 2 minutes when the defense is expecting it, would make sense they could have before that. Maybe they will learn something here.
    Last edited by tman28; 09-24-2022, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
      I think I'm going to drive our 1924 Ford Model T out to the Bob for the homecoming game. Hopefully I can figure out a way to get my big USF flag mounted to it.

So if you see someone driving a Model T near the stadium, there's a very good chance that's me. Swing by and say, "Hi."
      TUNDRA! I wish I woulda checked the board before I went out to the game. I should've found ya. My bad. I did see your sweet ride leaving the stadium though!!!
      4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
      2016 NSIC Champions
      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post
        I hate how USF plays so conservative it tight games. Theve been doing it for years. If the other team knows you are gonna run of course they are loading the box. What's the point of having those catching TEs if you arnt going to even try to throw?
        Originally posted by tman28 View Post
        Well I hope they hang out. If they can throw that well in the last 2 minutes when the defense is expecting it, would make sense they could have before that. Maybe they will learn something here.
        Amen, amen, and amen.

This has been a huge frustation during the Coach A era. Coach Mace seemed to open it up a little more to start the season but today the playcalling was super frustrating, in the second half especially. Props to UMD who made it tough at times but the routes were there. Going to have to be a little more creative for Augie next week.
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

TUNDRA! I wish I woulda checked the board before I went out to the game. I should've found ya. My bad. I did see your sweet ride leaving the stadium though!!!
          My son asked for my help with a project this morning so I didn't get to the stadium as early as I wanted to. By the time I got there the main parking lot was full and they were directing traffic across the street. I wound up having to park in the back of that lot.

Comment

The Coo has the inside to track to win the NSIC outright. Should be the favorite in every remaining game. I love the recruiting the coaches have put in. Dominate lines on both sides of the ball..... plus stud rbs and good Qbs. .
            wish they would open it up a bit to give Freeman and Thurobread chances to make big plays though! Week by week to 11-0

Comment

Durfee is a beast. That is all.

Comment

There won't be any "gimmes" in the remaining six games. Any team in 1st place has a target on their back, as every other team wants to be the one to take them down. As long as they remain undefeated and/or at the top of the NSIC, the Coo is going to get the absolute best effort from every team they face.

Comment

And with today's victory that clinches USF's 28th consecutive winning season, going back to 1993.

Comment

There won't be any "gimmes" in the remaining six games. Any team in 1st place has a target on their back, as every other team wants to be the one to take them down. As long as they remain undefeated and/or at the top of the NSIC, the Coo is going to get the absolute best effort from every team they face.
                    As I was saying...

Today was the best Mary has looked all season.

Comment

And with today's victory that clinches USF's 28th consecutive winning season, going back to 1993.
                      Love this.

We have a ways to go to catch D3 Linfield though...

Linfield clinches 66th consecutive winning season with victory at Pacific

https://www.oregonlive.com/collegefo...t-pacific.html
                      2016 NSIC Champions
                      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
                        Neat story about that D End. Played QB and Safety in HS. Got hurt his Senior year, missed a lot of the season. Guess he's an outstanding basketball player. Went to a D3 school to hoop, left and went to NDSU to be a student. Thought he would give football a shot. Sent some feelers out to play TE. USF took a chance on him. Spent last year developing. Kid is a unreal athlete, now that he's getting some of the nuances down he's going to be an issue for offenses. Coo D Line is deep, athletic and very good.
                        Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                        Durfee is a beast. That is all.
                        Durfee getting his moment with a nice spotlight by Zim in the Argus... LINK

"Durfee was not on USF’s radar while playing at Dawson-Boyd High in Dawson, Minn. But he emailed the Cougar program, expressing his interest in playing football for them, and included a HUDL video of himself playing basketball. Ford and defensive line coach Luke Olson watched the basketball clips. And they loved what they saw."

"I didn’t give a crap if he could shoot, but the running and jumping, the way he ran the floor, that caught our eye."
                        -A very Coach A response. Love it.
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Great article on Durfee.........Mankato has his twin in Maven Kretche

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Durfee getting his moment with a nice spotlight by Zim in the Argus... LINK

"Durfee was not on USF’s radar while playing at Dawson-Boyd High in Dawson, Minn. But he emailed the Cougar program, expressing his interest in playing football for them, and included a HUDL video of himself playing basketball. Ford and defensive line coach Luke Olson watched the basketball clips. And they loved what they saw."

"I didn’t give a crap if he could shoot, but the running and jumping, the way he ran the floor, that caught our eye."
                            -A very Coach A response. Love it.
                            Great story, great kid

Comment

Beautiful afternoon at the Bob I must say. Would have been nice if I had the right game time... oh well.

Always enjoy visiting.

Comment

USF hasn't dropped 3 games in a row since becoming a member of the NSIC. Let's keep that trend going.

In fact, now would be the perfect time to suddenly pull off an unexpected 7 game winning streak. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X