Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas who is next??

Comment

Don’t like the fact that the AD didn’t let the outgoing staff talk to the guys

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
        Don’t like the fact that the AD didn’t let the outgoing staff talk to the guys
        I would think that they would allow them to say goodbye.

Comment

Probably keep the kicking coach :)

Comment

Kept the QB and Linebacker coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
              Probably keep the kicking coach :)
              I sure hope so!

Comment

Official release. Nothing new.

University of Sioux Falls parts ways with head football coach (usfcougars.com)

Comment

Lots of drama that’s for sure. I would agree that they should of let the coaches say their goodbyes . Tough situation for the kids.

Comment

I'll take the blame. USF fans talked me into adopted the Cougs as my NSIC team and this happens. My bad guys.

Comment

Well that's a news bomb....

Comment

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, 8-3 might be a good enough record for other schools, but USF is used to being a championship contender. I guess the administration must have decided that Anderson didn't have the team on a path they felt would get them there. I'm guessing the late season meltdown probably contributed heavily to this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                          As I mentioned earlier in this thread, 8-3 might be a good enough record for other schools, but USF is used to being a championship contender. I guess the administration must have decided that Anderson didn't have the team on a path they felt would get them there. I'm guessing the late season meltdown probably contributed heavily to this decision.
                          This!

Comment

The Cornhuskers fired two head coaches, (Frank Solich, Bo Pelini) who won 9 games consistently on 12 game seasons and have not won since. Many feel they are cursed for that. Just sayin'

Comment

Well, that is an interesting development. I agree that they should have let the coaches tell the players if they were not allowed to. Unless there is some sort of situation otherwise, the Coaches have been the role models for those kids and they deserve to hear it from the men leaving and not through the department or worse yet, the press. Hope they aren't going to try and poach from Augie.

Comment

Wow, interesting for sure. Rumors are swirling that they are looking at the University of Washington's Head Coach to take over, just working on buyout details. In all seriousness this says a lot about how serious the program is about winning. I am assuming tires were kicked and they have someone in mind. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Young work with Deboer at some point. Really interested to see who they get to take over. I am sure sooner rather than later a name will materialize.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X