Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Durfee would be a good piece to bring to Augie. Wouldn't have to move very far. I imagine we could wrangle up some Viking players to walk over and help him move his stuff the two blocks or so.

Have a feeling everyone else is right though, probably not staying D2 next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WPHB View Post
      Mr. Durfee would be a good piece to bring to Augie. Wouldn't have to move very far. I imagine we could wrangle up some Viking players to walk over and help him move his stuff the two blocks or so.

Have a feeling everyone else is right though, probably not staying D2 next season.
      Boo to this 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Boo to this 😆
        Agreed. Southwest would be a much better choice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Agreed. Southwest would be a much better choice!
          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Lol
            Wow, this one is a real head scratcher. I thought USF admin had someone lined up for sure after the resignation. This is going to be a terrible analogy but to an outsider looking in, it looks like admin were at the bar flirting on the dance floor and could have got some signals they were going to get their target. Looks like the target decided to stay with their current significant others. In this case being Lindenwood and Black Hills. Well the bar is closing and they may have to settle for some bar food at this point. This one will be interesting.

Comment

• Zimmer reporting USF received a no from the USD DC now too. I was wrong for sure. I thought they probably had the new guy on board before firing Anderson.

Comment

• Twitter seems to indicate the AD is a hard one to work for and that has some possible candidates reluctant,

Comment

• From what I’ve heard. They have reached out to their top 4 who declined even being interviewed. Brought in Johansen. Interviewed and offered and he declined. Either wasn’t enough money or he leveraged the offer for a raise at USD. Either way signing day gets one day closer, kids keep transferring and the remaining kids are in limbo. They are the ones getting the short stick
                  Last edited by USFIllini; 12-02-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• USF might be looking for a new AD at this rate

Comment

• This is fantastic theater

Comment

• Aldrich hasn’t been the coach at USF yet, has he? I lose track of which NSIC teams he’s headed.

Edit: it’s fewer than I thought. Hooray for the internet.

https://msubeavers.com/staff-directory/mike-aldrich/262

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          Aldrich hasn’t been the coach at USF yet, has he? I lose track of which NSIC teams he’s headed.

Edit: it’s fewer than I thought. Hooray for the internet.

https://msubeavers.com/staff-directory/mike-aldrich/262
                          So he will be looking.

Minot State Athletics announces that Beaver football program will take a new direction - MSU Athletics (msubeavers.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            This is fantastic theater
                            Feel for the fan base but the entertainment factor at this point is something else. This smells of a power hungry AD. The Minot State opening is interesting. I remember years ago they had a guy from the Urban Meyer regime at Ohio State. Curious to see what direction they go with their new AD.

Comment

• Sorry fellas. Don’t think Mr. Durfee is staying in the NSIC LOL. Great for him

https://twitter.com/zach_durfee/stat...UQp63w2UOtWN8w

Comment

• Well, if he isn’t gonna play for the Coo , I can’t think of a better place for him!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X