Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Although I've never been to Mankato, judging by the many comments regarding the Blake I was also "bumfuzzled" by Tom's inclusion of Mankato in his list. Especially when his ranking is followed by "they need to blow the press box up". I'm sure USF's 2 wins in some good games at the Blake didn't taint Tom's rankings in any way. Great program, great teams...not a good stadium.

No surprise NSU, Augie, and USF topped the list being the newer stadiums in the league. I also don't think too many in Aberdeen will be upset with Witt's assertion that The Bank is "only" a top 5 D2 stadium in the country. That's pretty high praise and I'm sure there are a couple others out there that are very nice as well.
    I've heard a ton of "the best stadium in D2" comments in the last 18 months from up in Aberdeen....so I was kinda speaking to that.

BTW....next week, we roll out the top 5 quarterbacks in the last decade of the NSIC....feel free to throw out some thoughts here..

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I've heard a ton of "the best stadium in D2" comments in the last 18 months from up in Aberdeen....so I was kinda speaking to that.

BTW....next week, we roll out the top 5 quarterbacks in the last decade of the NSIC....feel free to throw out some thoughts here..
      Thanks Wit. I appreciate all you do.

Comment

Last ten years so 2012 on. I'll limit myself to the South since I could watch everyone each year unlike the North QBs. Special mention goes to Phil Klaphake from SCSU- I was so impressed with him. I thought that Bagnell from Mary really caused problems for his opponents. Also- note that this time period is AFTER the two UMD national titles.

Troy Heid Auggie
        Jon Wolf MSU
        Luke Papillion USF
        Cole Jaeschke UIU
        Jack Nelson WSU

Are Wolf's stats as high as the others? No. But I did watch him every week and was amazed at the plays he made. Call me a Homer if you'd like- just don't call me Marge.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X