Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a former South Dakotan, I'd just like to say, forever until the end of time....KSFY > KELO

Comment

100% pass interference on that's 3rd and 11 for the Wolves there.

Wolves have a delay of game not called for about the 4th time today and Wolves take a sack thinking the flag flew.

Off to find a UFC gym.

Comment

What a last 2 minutes of the USF/UMD game. Down 4 USF goes 80 yards with 2:20 in the game with no timeouts to win it

Comment

No one in the NSIC is going to win a playoff game, im just going to call that now. But we'll have fun seeing who can get a conference title atleast

Comment

I will never understand why football coaches still think it’s a good a idea to play prevent defense and give receivers giant cushions if there is any more than about 45 seconds left in a game. (In reference to UMD’s lack of resistance on USF’s winning drive)

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
              I will never understand why football coaches still think it’s a good a idea to play prevent defense and give receivers giant cushions if there is any more than about 45 seconds left in a game. (In reference to UMD’s lack of resistance on USF’s winning drive)
              Yes left openings. But UMD was playing 8 in the box basically the whole game.and USF just kept running. Didn't seem very confident in their pass game. Or overconfident in the run game. UMDs defense is too good to not keep them honest.

Comment

If I may throw out just one more complaint for the day. Tuned into Mankato/Mary for a sec and I can't tell who is who by looking at uniforms.

I'm not that old, but the new unis and helmets and all of that is a new era like much else. I will never understand but is what it is I suppose.

Comment

UMary throwing some "Horns Down" after retaking the lead in Mankato....

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    As a former South Dakotan, I'd just like to say, forever until the end of time....KSFY > KELO
                    Forget Dakota News Now, it'll always be KSFY to me.
                    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                    2016 NSIC Champions
                    πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

Forget Dakota News Now, it'll always be KSFY to me.
                      LOL, did it change names? Oof...been gone far too long

Comment

Just got back from the Bob a little bit ago. Man oh man what a game.

Was cursing the Coo's untimely penalties and TOs once again in a big game after squandering a 10-point second half lead. But then, they get a stop, force UMD to kick a FG, who misses, then drive 80 yards with 2mins to play with no timeouts and score. 34-31 the final in front of an excellent homecoming crowd. Seriously USF fans, the entire bottom was filled, took me a while to find a spot. Why can't we do that more often!?

Loved the resilency of this team, need to clean up the mistakes. The conservative playcalling Tman mentioned is still an issue under Coach A. Has been since 2017. But they found a way. I agree and hope they open up the book a litlte bit still. UMD was a solid squad. I was disappointed in the lack of pressure the D-line had for much the game but a lot of that was due to UMD's O-line. They had to get creative on O today and it nearly paid off. GG Bulldogs.
                        2016 NSIC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

LOL, did it change names? Oof...been gone far too long
                          KSFY, KDLT, AND FOX are merged into a megachannel called Dakota News Now. It's something.
                          2016 NSIC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

KSFY, KDLT, AND FOX are merged into a megachannel called Dakota News Now. It's something.
                            I once had a retirement goal of breakfast and newspapers...I have roughly 30 (give or take) years to go...by then we'll have news transported to a chip in our heads and food will be a space-like pouch or government allowed daily injection.

The older people alive today got all the luck.

Comment

SMSU up early on Minot 7-0. Made it back to the 21 yard line with a brutal fumble.

Beavs inching their way down.

Comment

Another SMSU interception. Yikes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X