X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside D2Football - With Todd Knight and Jon Anderson

Tonight 8pm Eastern

https://www.d2football.com/insided2football/

If you haven't had a chance to see the Sunday night show..give it a chance.

USF head coach Jon Anderson was interviewed last night (about 15 minutes into the deal) and we talked with him about his win over UMD and also the Key to the City game and such. Then we pick the top games of the week on the back end of the show also.

Comment

It is worth watching just to see Witt's hat.

Comment

I always watch on Monday while I'm working. The meat of the show is contained in the audio, so I can have it on in the background and listen.

I also speed up the video so it doesn't take the whole hour and forty minutes to watch. I actually do this with almost all YouTube videos that don't involve music. Decreases the time investment needed to keep up with the various channels to which I subscribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
          I always watch on Monday while I'm working. The meat of the show is contained in the audio, so I can have it on in the background and listen.

I also speed up the video so it doesn't take the whole hour and forty minutes to watch. I actually do this with almost all YouTube videos that don't involve music. Decreases the time investment needed to keep up with the various channels to which I subscribe.
          I'm mid 30s, I've never done a podcast thingy, never subscribed to a YouTube and as far as changing speeds goes, you lost me.

By the time I'm his age, I'm going to make Patrick Reusse look like a hipster. Anyways, back to my work trucks old radio, playing music from 40+ years ago, as God intended.

Comment

Highlights....​

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
            2016 NSIC Champions
            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X