Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Good team. Especially offensively. I did not know that Justus Mcomb was a 3 star kid out of California as well. Had an offer from Eastern Kentucky and a PWO on TCU....

I looked at the stangs and had them winning maybe 1 more this year. Probably going to up that to 6-5 or 7-4 this year. If Stangs can improve the talent level and keep your quality coach that adds another good team in the NSIC south!
    Yes. He also had Ivy League interest as well as from his hometown USD. That tells me he's well-rounded.

IMO, he's a work-in-progress, but he's made continued improvements week-to-week. He's young though, and definitely has the team's interests first. I'm excited to see how he'll do against the top teams in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Maybe if Rb's Epperson and Johnson were not injured and Bauman would have thrown the ball better in the 1st half or didn't stand in the pocket so long getting sacked or 2 fumbles blah blah blah........Those are all excuse's and they are worthless. The better team won in a good game. Mullen's steady play was a big difference. The door is wide open for the Cougars to win an outright conference title. Maybe we will meet again in the playoffs or maybe not.
      Maybe if the DC would put the best 11 on the field to play the game and gel as a defense. Looked like a revolving door all game. Not going to win big games with that strategy.. They've also totally figured out our defense. Like I said, they beat us last year with the pass game and this year with the pass game again, plus our inexplicable inability to have our playmakers on the field on defense.

Comment

The clip of SFPD Chief Jon Thum enjoying the game yesterday on the news reminded me to share this gem...

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X