Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA TOURNAMENT

So NSIC got four teams in!! Thoughts?? Games are all rematches of the regular season. Would have liked to see NWMS head north and one NSIC team head south

Wayne travels to Mankato.

Figured we would play Bemidji.

Interesting matchups

Can't complain......Cats are in the field!

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
      Wayne travels to Mankato.

Figured we would play Bemidji.

Interesting matchups

Can't complain......Cats are in the field!
      With four NSIC teams in I wondered what they would do. Didn't really want a rematch with Winona one week after playing them. No real surprises.

Comment

I understand the Mines/Pueblo rematch but not sure why they would make both NSIC games rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          I understand the Mines/Pueblo rematch but not sure why they would make both NSIC games rematches.
          Di$trance and travel had to be a huge factor

Comment

I think that Kato vs. Wayne will be a good game. On the other hand, Winona vs. Bemidji State.... not so much. Bemidji is on a winning streak especially with their explosive offense and solid defense.

Comment

Originally posted by NSIC_Fanatic View Post
              I think that Kato vs. Wayne will be a good game. On the other hand, Winona vs. Bemidji State.... not so much. Bemidji is on a winning streak especially with their explosive offense and solid defense.
              Gonna be a tough one. The first meeting was a game of big play after big play. Wayne jumped out to a good lead, and Mankato rallied back before Wayne held them off. Mankato is playing much better now......will be a tough one for the 'Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by NSIC_Fanatic View Post
                Winona has shown to have improved tremendously since their loss to BSU in the beginning of the season. However with the way that BSU is playing right now, I don't see this game being within 3 scores. Going to have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                  First round games in the NCAA Tournament being rematches is the height of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

First round games in the NCAA Tournament being rematches is the height of stupidity.
                    Especially with all the universal hatred towards silo scheduling during the regular season. We look forward to at least seeing some out-of-conference games during the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I love to be able to watch new teams in person instead of the same old same old. This applies to the regular season and the postseason. It seems like the only thing that the NCAA is worried about is the bottom line.

Comment

NCAA D1 makes enough money to support D2.........but greed is one of the 7 deadly sins

Comment

Looking through the Tri-Lambs roster and they have some incredible names/pictures. A few favorites:

https://minesathletics.com/sports/fo...k-morris/12256

https://minesathletics.com/sports/fo...minnehan/12254

https://minesathletics.com/sports/fo...garrison/12211

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            Like #2 with half beard and moustache. School with a lot of future engineers.

Comment

Anyone know if the playoff games involving NSIC teams will be on NSIC Network? Or anywhere else? Crossing my fingers, but I didn't see them listed yet when I checked..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X