Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview (Pod)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Season Wrap Up and Playoff Preview (Pod)

https://www.d2football.com/nsic-regu...-preview-2022/

Tom and I review each team (some longer than others based upon their season)....along with giving out our own awards....give it a try..

For your all-round swiss army knife player I would have included AU Tyler Schulte who played WR and QB. He was an electric player.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      For your all-round swiss army knife player I would have included AU Tyler Schulte who played WR and QB. He was an electric player.
      My former centerfielder in slowpitch..however he didn't fit in the time-range of the last 10 years as he wrapped up in 2010. Otherwise, he would've been high up in that chat..no doubt.

Comment

Carrington Hanna! How did I forget about that guy? What a great weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
          We've kinda enjoyed looking over NSIC stars of the past on our pod.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
            He was so fun to watch. That original Augie game TD!

Comment

Bump here.

Good way to start the weekend....year end review (each squad)..and then our own NSIC team (agree or disagree, feel free to bang on us for it) and then our game predictions.

If you haven't given the NSIC Weekly show a chance..try it today..
              https://www.d2football.com/nsic-regu...-preview-2022/

Comment

Tom and I are recording at 5pm tonight and will have the pod posted and published shortly after. He does basketball games also, so he's been tied up this week....but I've had a few people ask, and yes, it's on the way.

We will discuss the games and a bit about the national tournament....along with Harlon Hill, USF coaching situation, and so forth.

Thanks and have a great holiday everyone!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X