Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
    Looks like 61 and sunny in Golden next weekend! Looking forward to the matchup!
    It was just above freezing but felt colder in the shade of the home bleachers today. To you folks from the Canadian Shield it would have been downright balmy.

Hope some of you folks can make it down to our slice of paradise! If you’re looking for a hometown favorite place to eat check out Manny and Bo’s for a killer calzone. Also some good breweries in town (no not just Coors).

Really looking forward to the game. Mankato has been out for blood.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post

It was just above freezing but felt colder in the shade of the home bleachers today. To you folks from the Canadian Shield it would have been downright balmy.

Hope some of you folks can make it down to our slice of paradise! If you’re looking for a hometown favorite place to eat check out Manny and Bo’s for a killer calzone. Also some good breweries in town (no not just Coors).

Really looking forward to the game. Mankato has been out for blood.
      I've been to your slice of paradise in the summer months usually brown, hot and windy. Oh yeah, lots of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I've been to your slice of paradise in the summer months usually brown, hot and windy. Oh yeah, lots of traffic.
        If that’s your experience, I’d say you definitely have! Of course we have a lot of traffic compared to Sioux Falls but we still have to pretty good compared to say LA, or so I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

But it's a dry heat... lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X