Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

There should be decent money to pass around this year since Duluth had quite a few 5+ year guys that will be gone and Walljasper being the only QB with playing time left.
    according to Senior day, 16 Bulldogs are graduating, the current number of commitments is 28, Graettz should also be returning at QB as he is scheduled to graduate in the fall of 23,and of course Walljasper, they have a solid redshirt moving up and a very promising qb in the recruiting class. if all of the commits are signed it is an outstanding class. I only saw one player in the transfer portal.
    Last edited by Umdfan35; 12-14-2022, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post

OL Jake Carbajal - Tempe, Arizona 6’2 300
      DE Gabriel Lindeman - Dell Rapids, South Dakota 6’3 235
      TE Ben Harrington - Parkers Prairie, Minnesota 6’6 230
      Christian Busch - Pierre
      Isaac Johnson - Brandon Valley

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Something I was just thinking about....with the coaching change at USF and the Coo hiring Glo, I wonder how much recruiting was affected. While it may not be to the degree of FBS or even FCS, a number of kids choose a school based on the coaches they're playing for.
        Probably very little. The real work was/is with the players on the roster and trying to keep them. My guess is he was recruiting some of the same kids at MSU and already had somewhat of a relationship started. Certainly not with all, but the NSIC isn’t really recruiting nationally (except the teams that have to).

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post

according to Senior day, 16 Bulldogs are graduating, the current number of commitments is 28, Graettz should also be returning at QB as he is scheduled to graduate in the fall of 23,and of course Walljasper, they have a solid redshirt moving up and a very promising qb in the recruiting class. if all of the commits are signed it is an outstanding class. I only saw one player in the transfer portal.
          Pretty sure both Elmes and Graetz wont be back next year so that would leave Walljasper and Eggert as the only two returners along with the commit they have coming in. My guess is they are going to have to explore the portal to make sure they get some depth at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Christian Busch - Pierre
            Saw these. I like Busch. Big and Good athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Probably very little. The real work was/is with the players on the roster and trying to keep them. My guess is he was recruiting some of the same kids at MSU and already had somewhat of a relationship started. Certainly not with all, but the NSIC isn’t really recruiting nationally (except the teams that have to).
              Saw the mavs got a really good Safety from State 11AAA undefeated Champs Sioux Falls Jefferson. All state Beau Giblin. Seems you are doing very well with SF area talent.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13314650/Beau-Giblin/about

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Christian Busch - Pierre
                Kegan Mountain Db Millard West Omaha NE
                Brady Brau Db Millard West Omaha NE

Comment

Northern adds two today
                  Wr Jack Merkwan Pierre, SD
                  LS Hunter Auschwitz NEO A&M College

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post

You have a full list? I've compiled a list of 24 that I was able to track down, but pretty sure the number is now 29 or 30. Class might be complete even. Was 27 Sunday, and I've seen 2 more commits since, and the number I think they were looking for was 30. I found 23 incoming HS players, and one transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by WBChargerDad View Post

You have a full list? I've compiled a list of 24 that I was able to track down, but pretty sure the number is now 29 or 30. Class might be complete even. Was 27 Sunday, and I've seen 2 more commits since, and the number I think they were looking for was 30. I found 23 incoming HS players, and one transfer.
                      I have a list of 28 HS commits and 1 transfer from UIU. I hesitate to list them here. I sent you a private message.
                      Last edited by Umdfan35; 12-17-2022, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Here is what I can find for UMary. I think there are more but these are the ones I can find.

Ramsey Morrell TE 6'3" 225 Mahtomedi, MN
                        Andrew Trandahl RB 5'8" 180 New Richmond, WI
                        Karsyn Jablonski WR 6'1" 170 Mandan, ND
                        Ian Oberfeld OL 6'3" 270 Pierz, MN
                        Cole Hentges QB 6' 195 Sartell, MN
                        Bryce Cain OL 6'8" 285 West Fargo Sheyenne, ND
                        Carter Svobodny OL 6'3" 255 Duluth. MN
                        Matty Horne CB 6'2" 195 Sierra College CA (JUCO)

Comment

The Dragons have Anthony Sykora back in their class. He was committed to play football and wrestle, earlier this year…then he reopened his recruitment. Heard a lot of NSU, Mankato, and St Thomas steam. The UST thing fell through and he decided to go back to Moorhead, but only playing football

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                            Northern adds two today
                            Wr Jack Merkwan Pierre, SD
                            LS Hunter Auschwitz NEO A&M College
                            Jack is a record setting WR. Surprised he didn't get a preferred walk on FCS offer to tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by UMaryFanDad View Post
                              Here is what I can find for UMary. I think there are more but these are the ones I can find.

Ramsey Morrell TE 6'3" 225 Mahtomedi, MN
                              Andrew Trandahl RB 5'8" 180 New Richmond, WI
                              Karsyn Jablonski WR 6'1" 170 Mandan, ND
                              Ian Oberfeld OL 6'3" 270 Pierz, MN
                              Cole Hentges QB 6' 195 Sartell, MN
                              Bryce Cain OL 6'8" 285 West Fargo Sheyenne, ND
                              Carter Svobodny OL 6'3" 255 Duluth. MN
                              Matty Horne CB 6'2" 195 Sierra College CA (JUCO)
                              Karsyn Jablonski is a great get for Mary. He’s a home kid for me so i watched him all year and he was by far the best Wr in North Dakota. I was hoping Northern would have offered him.

Comment

One name I'm really curious to see where he ends up is Kellen Johnson from Pipestone Area. To my knowledge, holds offers from Winona State, SMSU and USF (old regime).

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1518975...ef2311ecde5292

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X