Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    USF gets a D1 transfer from Jacksonville St.

(1) Walker Harris (@walkerharriss) / Twitter
    No. Walker was on the team the last two years and is in the transfer Portal out of USF.

Comment

Love this for everyone trying to see offers and commits throughout the NSIC. On the page, the teams interests are in order by team.

Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference Recruiting (@NSICRecruiting) / Twitter

Comment

We will know the results of recruiting on 2/1/23 when NLI are signed

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
          We will know the results of recruiting on 2/1/23 when NLI are signed
          Well obviously. It's still fun to talk about before that

Comment

But all teams lose some and gain some on signing day. You are right it is fun to search for commits. Hope the Bulldogs get the 30 commits, it will be a stacked class.
            Last edited by Umdfan35; 01-23-2023, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post
              Love this for everyone trying to see offers and commits throughout the NSIC. On the page, the teams interests are in order by team.

I wish the page focused just on recruiting..and not on awards and other stuff as well..as that seems to congest the info a fair amount. I'm sure trying to keep track of stuff is hard for all teams..as that feed would kinda indicate, some teams have a lot on there and some teams very little.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Is it just advertising the kids who used the prepredzone recruiting service?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

I wish the page focused just on recruiting..and not on awards and other stuff as well..as that seems to congest the info a fair amount. I'm sure trying to keep track of stuff is hard for all teams..as that feed would kinda indicate, some teams have a lot on there and some teams very little.
                  I have found that the best way to search for commitments is to do a Twitter search for whatever the football program's Twitter handle is (ie. SMSUfootball). It's not an exact science as not everyone includes it when they get offered or commit, but I'm guessing 90-95% do. Another option is to go to a specific coach's page and see the tweets they've liked. Again, you get more congested info that way, but it gets you most of what you need to know.

Comment

Ya I ignore most if that stuff. But as it got close to signing day i noticed they started retweeting commitments and offers.

Comment

Pretty sure that account is run by Oliver West at Prep Redzone, pre-dates Prep Redzone, and it's best effort as it's really hard to track commitments at this level unless the school is encouraging some standard language on twitter by the athlete when they commit. you can spend hours searching on twitter and still not find all the commits for a school, missing kids who either didn't tweet, or tweeted but used different language, or gave the name of the school in correctly (pet peeve).

Comment

Was surprised when looking at Argus Leader, ( Sioux Falls newspaper) headline, USF flips 3 NSU commits from Pierre, SD. WR Jack Merkwan, CB Jayden Wiebe and OL Christian Busch. HC Jim Glogowski and staff are on fire with recruiting. Pierre also had a DL sign with Nebraska and a QB with Ohio State.

Comment

Mustangs got a commitment from Patterson's kid. Had a handful of D3 offers.

Comment

Four commits for Northern today.

Comment

We will see on Wednesday , the Bulldogs have a stellar recruiting class, just lost one to NDSU, but then got a big commitment from one of the top WR from MN.

Comment

Augustana appears to have wrapped up their class of 2023 two weeks ago. Went toe to toe against MSU, UMD, BSU and USF, winning some losing some. Two top recruits out of AZ. an all-state WR and QB. Some big lineman from SD, WI and MN.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X