Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I guess it took a little longer to get posted because there were so many recruits. 40 new signees for the Wolves!

https://nsuwolves.com/signingday/football/football/3/
    Northern also received a commit from 6ft WR Julian Scott Rapid City Steven's. Might be the fastest kid in the state running a 10.75 100m. Also has good hands. Another very good recruiting class by Northern imo
    Last edited by tman28; 02-02-2023, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Bemidji's final numbers:

Total signings (31)

By Position:

WR (6), DB (5), LB (5), OL (4), DL (4), RB (2), QB (1), K (1), FB (1), ATH (1), LS (1)

By State:

Minnesota (14), Wisconsin (7), Iowa (5), North Dakota (2), Illinois (2), South Dakota (1)
      Millsy

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post

Really good get with Gabe Guiterrez from SF Lincoln. 2 star LB. 6'2 225 and athletic (4.6 40). Was hoping to get him for the coo.
        Very good get..I had assumed he was going FCS. I could see him playing sooner than later..as he's pretty physically ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by WPHB View Post
          It's a good day to be a Viking y'all! https://goaugie.com/signingday/football/football/17/
          Dang it i gotta admit this class looks good. I liked the pickup of Harrisburg SD DL Jack Detert and SF Jefferson TE Sam Siegfried (funny thing his dad was my position coach in hs).

Also the dynamic pair from Queens Creek, AZ. QB Mack Molander might be the best pickup in the NSIC this year. On film you can tell how he got that 3 star ranking. The ball flys out of his hand. Really helps that his star receiver Austin Johnson also signed with Augie. Very smart call by the coaches imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Very good get..I had assumed he was going FCS. I could see him playing sooner than later..as he's pretty physically ready.
            Yes, Witt. I saw he had a walk on offer from USD at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
              Stellar class, and lost 2 in the last wk to NDSU. Close to 70% have some type of All State recognition, and almost every WI player was named All State or at all region. I know every team should be happy with their class, but this class has players.
              2 QB's added and nobody from the portal. Going to be young at that spot with Walljasper back as a RS Soph and Eggert as a RS Fresh. Maybe they are still trying to grab a 5th?

Comment

• Article about the Three Pierre Gov kids that committed to USF. Three Govs sign with USF on National Signing Day | Local Sports News | capjournal.com

Comment

Dang it i gotta admit this class looks good. I liked the pickup of Harrisburg SD DL Jack Detert and SF Jefferson TE Sam Siegfried (funny thing his dad was my position coach in hs).

Also the dynamic pair from Queens Creek, AZ. QB Mack Molander might be the best pickup in the NSIC this year. On film you can tell how he got that 3 star ranking. The ball flys out of his hand. Really helps that his star receiver Austin Johnson also signed with Augie. Very smart call by the coaches imo.
                  Gunnar Hensley was a 3 star QB in last year's class, so hopefully QB question will be answered this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by AU guy View Post

Gunnar Hensley was a 3 star QB in last year's class, so hopefully QB question will be answered this year!
                    I don't want that to end too well for you all lol. Just the truth! I will say this after watching all of the tape i have over the years plus shows like QB1 and Elite 11 camps. You can tell usually tell the difference when it comes to these ranked QBs compared to the unranked. Used to think it was based on level of play with the big states/cities getting more love.

It isn't even necessarily athleticism.... imo its size and arm strength. The 3 stars and above just seem more polished and make all the throws. They throw a great deep ball, can throw into windows; and have zip on it. Gunner fits that description as well.
                    Last edited by tman28; 02-02-2023, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

2 QB's added and nobody from the portal. Going to be young at that spot with Walljasper back as a RS Soph and Eggert as a RS Fresh. Maybe they are still trying to grab a 5th?
                      There are 2 WR transfers and a DE from NDSU coming in. I really doubt another QB is coming in, yes we will be young, gotta trust the staff I guess

Comment

Mack Molander
                        6'3"- 210- 4.2 gpa.......484 rush yds
                        13-1 record.................11 rush tds
                        3066 pass yards.........6.7 yds per carry
                        37 pass tds.................5 int
                        69% completion
                        father his head coach Senior Year Highlights - Mack Molander - Mack Molander highlights - Hudl

Austin Johnston
                        6'1"-185 1562 rec yds.
                        77 rec. 22 tds
                        285 kr yds.
                        451 punt rt yds
                        All AZ. 1st team End of Season Highlights - Austin Johnston highlights - Hudl

Comment

• Originally posted by AU guy View Post

Anything to save us from another season of Casey Bauman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
                            There are 2 WR transfers and a DE from NDSU coming in. I really doubt another QB is coming in, yes we will be young, gotta trust the staff I guess
                            Agreed, it will be tough to pull in another QB at this point. I liked Walljasper last year and he seemed to really pull it together after the Bemidji game. My fear is if he goes down next year there isn't much behind him. Otherwise I think it looks like a great class and looking forward to the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

Agreed, it will be tough to pull in another QB at this point. I liked Walljasper last year and he seemed to really pull it together after the Bemidji game. My fear is if he goes down next year there isn't much behind him. Otherwise I think it looks like a great class and looking forward to the season.
                              Isn't it more likely for NSIC schools to add a transfer after spring ball? There are likely several players that will decide to transfer after spring practice, or who may have already decided to jump into the portal, but have been left without a D1 seat when the music stops. I think Northern brought in quite a few of their transfers in late spring/summer last year, including DPOY Ian Marshall. There are many in Aberdeen still hoping a veteran QB will land at NSU when the music stops.

Comment

• Haven't seen the Warrior list posted here. This is the link:

https://winonastatewarriors.com/news...s-to-nlis.aspx

Some intriguing transfers, including two from conference foes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X