• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Christian Busch - Pierre
    Isaac Johnson - Brandon Valley
    Saw these. I like Busch. Big and Good athlete.

Leave a comment:

• BulldogFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post

according to Senior day, 16 Bulldogs are graduating, the current number of commitments is 28, Graettz should also be returning at QB as he is scheduled to graduate in the fall of 23,and of course Walljasper, they have a solid redshirt moving up and a very promising qb in the recruiting class. if all of the commits are signed it is an outstanding class. I only saw one player in the transfer portal.
    Pretty sure both Elmes and Graetz wont be back next year so that would leave Walljasper and Eggert as the only two returners along with the commit they have coming in. My guess is they are going to have to explore the portal to make sure they get some depth at QB.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Something I was just thinking about....with the coaching change at USF and the Coo hiring Glo, I wonder how much recruiting was affected. While it may not be to the degree of FBS or even FCS, a number of kids choose a school based on the coaches they're playing for.
    Probably very little. The real work was/is with the players on the roster and trying to keep them. My guess is he was recruiting some of the same kids at MSU and already had somewhat of a relationship started. Certainly not with all, but the NSIC isn’t really recruiting nationally (except the teams that have to).

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisher View Post

OL Jake Carbajal - Tempe, Arizona 6’2 300
    DE Gabriel Lindeman - Dell Rapids, South Dakota 6’3 235
    TE Ben Harrington - Parkers Prairie, Minnesota 6’6 230
    Christian Busch - Pierre
    Isaac Johnson - Brandon Valley

Leave a comment:

• Umdfan35
    replied
    Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

There should be decent money to pass around this year since Duluth had quite a few 5+ year guys that will be gone and Walljasper being the only QB with playing time left.
    according to Senior day, 16 Bulldogs are graduating, the current number of commitments is 28, Graettz should also be returning at QB as he is scheduled to graduate in the fall of 23,and of course Walljasper, they have a solid redshirt moving up and a very promising qb in the recruiting class. if all of the commits are signed it is an outstanding class. I only saw one player in the transfer portal.
    Last edited by Umdfan35; 12-14-2022, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BulldogFan
    replied
    Originally posted by WBChargerDad View Post

The number was 27 as of Sunday afternoon, and at least 1 since then.
    There should be decent money to pass around this year since Duluth had quite a few 5+ year guys that will be gone and Walljasper being the only QB with playing time left.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Something I was just thinking about....with the coaching change at USF and the Coo hiring Glo, I wonder how much recruiting was affected. While it may not be to the degree of FBS or even FCS, a number of kids choose a school based on the coaches they're playing for.

Leave a comment:

• WBChargerDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
    UMD has 26 commits split pretty evenly from WI and MN, also 1 from IL and 3 from NV. about 85% have some sort of all state mention. looks like another stellar recruiting yr. hope they all sign on Feb1st and don't get poached from D1(FCS or FBC) schools. we had a commit from and all state 2 way player from WI, but he just committed as a PWO to the Badgers
    The number was 27 as of Sunday afternoon, and at least 1 since then.

Leave a comment:

• Umdfan35
    replied
    UMD has 26 commits split pretty evenly from WI and MN, also 1 from IL and 3 from NV. about 85% have some sort of all state mention. looks like another stellar recruiting yr. hope they all sign on Feb1st and don't get poached from D1(FCS or FBC) schools. we had a commit from and all state 2 way player from WI, but he just committed as a PWO to the Badgers

Leave a comment:

• CollegeFBGuy
    replied
    I know Kelly Johnson (WR) and Ashton Sayer (DE) from Alexandria are both committed to Moorhead.

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I have seen some NSU commits, mostly local kids up to this point. I don't really know much about the recruiting scene but it would appear Coach Schmidt and his staff have been able to get some local targets committed and presumably we will see commitments from other areas in the future.

WR Trenton Peterson - SF Lincoln
    DL Noah Hutmacher - Chamberlain
    WR Collin Fritton - Lincoln NE
    OL Jarrett Theisen - Watertown
    CB Jayden Wiebe - Pierre
    RB Karson Carda - Aberdeen
    DL Brian Johnson - Aberdeen

OL Jake Carbajal - Tempe, Arizona 6’2 300
    DE Gabriel Lindeman - Dell Rapids, South Dakota 6’3 235
    TE Ben Harrington - Parkers Prairie, Minnesota 6’6 230

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Ryan Retzer. 6' 3" 285lb OL. Belle Plains, MN Ryan Retzer - Hudl
    Jackson Adams 6' 2" 190lb WR. Waukee IA Jackson Adams - Hudl
    Nolan Vils 6' 2" 265lb DL Sauk Rapids WI Nolan Vils - Hudl
    Elliot Renville 6' 4" 285lb OL Sioux Falls Lincoln Elliott Renville - Hudl
    Cody Oswald 6' 3" 190lb WR Yankton SD Cody Oswald - HudlJAXON
    Sam Siegfried 6' 3" 215 WR Sioux Falls Jefferson Sam Siegfried - Hudl
    Connor Akey 6'4" 270lb DL Wisconsin Rapids WI Connor Akey - Hudl
    Jaxson Haynes 5' 10" 170lb WR Chandler AZ Jaxon Haynes - Hudl
    Kael Ryan 6' 0" 200lb S Sterling IL 5A Ist team all-state Kael Ryan - Hudl

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Four that I've seen. I'm guessing there's more, but this is a starting point

Tate Gaul.........Worthington HS (Minnesota West CC transfer)
    Kellen Wright...West Salem, Wis., HS
    Jaiden Loots....Centennial HS
    Jon Martin.......Celina, Tex., HS

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by WPHB View Post
    Most Recent Augie commit I can find is Kael Ryan Illinois 5A All-State Safety 6' 200# Fast and eats up space quickly. Played both sides of the ball in High School.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13255881/Kael-Ryan
    Love the size and speed. Wondering if he will play Safety or LB at the college level? Great instincs overall as a player. Loved his running on offense. Broke away from defenders on his runs.

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I have seen some NSU commits, mostly local kids up to this point. I don't really know much about the recruiting scene but it would appear Coach Schmidt and his staff have been able to get some local targets committed and presumably we will see commitments from other areas in the future.

WR Trenton Peterson - SF Lincoln
    DL Noah Hutmacher - Chamberlain
    WR Collin Fritton - Lincoln NE
    OL Jarrett Theisen - Watertown
    CB Jayden Wiebe - Pierre
    RB Karson Carda - Aberdeen
    DL Brian Johnson - Aberdeen
    The Johnson, Theisen, Hutmacher (has serious room for growth, great wrestler and his brother plays at Nebraska and is a physical monster as is his father). I like the Fritton pick up as well. Good athlete. Saw Peterson play live this year..... very good hands.

Northern is really recruiting well imo. I especially love their transfer players the last few years. They are upper tier.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X