X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal Commits

Winona picks up a new QB from South Dakota (Cole Stenstrom):

https://twitter.com/colestenstrom/st...652212225?s=21

I guess his previous major wasn't very important to him in a school choice. Best of luck to him at WSU.

Comment

I guess if we have to lose Durfee, it takes some of the sting out of it to know that KDB is getting him.

Comment

Will Washenberger on Twitter: "GO CATS 🐯 @LMasters8 @Coach_Prosser https://t.co/OTKvRUFi4V" / Twitter

Starting USF Center to Wayne State.

Comment

Senior Season Highlights - Camden Dean highlights - Hudl Camden Dean-Transfer to USF from Mankato. Good dual threat QB. Love his athleticism.
          Last edited by tman28; 12-29-2022, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post
            Senior Season Highlights - Camden Dean highlights - Hudl Transfer to USF from Mankato. Good dual threat QB. Loves his athleticism.
            Be an interesting QB competition with him and Mullen

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post

Be an interesting QB competition with him and Mullen
              I expect Dean will either be starting or splitting time. He has a lot of upside.

Comment

Senior Season Highlights - Camden Dean highlights - Hudl Camden Dean-Transfer to USF from Mankato. Good dual threat QB. Love his athleticism.
                I think with Glo having been a large piece in the recruiting game for MSU in the recent past, and players gravitating towards a coach often times..not just a school, we might see more Mavs guys or players they'd started recruiting land at USF. I'm not saying a lot of guys..but a lot of them know Glo and were recruited by him so I'd expect seeing a few more bodies yet.

Dean offers a nice upside at the QB position..he was at the controls for Lakeville South in 2021 when they won the 6A state title..he scored both of their touchdowns on the ground. He moves well and seems to bring some nice intangibles like leadership and the fact he's played a few NSIC games this last fall. This is a situation to keep an eye on. Here is a glimpse of Dean from the 2021 HS championship game in MN.
                https://youtu.be/hSp2bqNXXWs

Here's his regular Hudl video..
                https://www.hudl.com/profile/10431815/Camden-Dean

Comment

SMSU picks up a commit in Jason Samec from USD. Played HS at St. Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                    SMSU picks up a commit in Jason Samec from USD. Played HS at St. Thomas.
                    Two-way player at USD, it appears. Rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Two-way player at USD, it appears. Rare.
                      Looks like he was offered by Bouman. I wonder if that was a previous connection.

Comment

RB and former all region player Muhamed Ali back at Minot State. All Conference OL Oliphant back at NSU after being at UND last year. NSU fans..... do Larson and Ingram come back next year? If so your offense has a chance to be dynamic like it was last yr

Comment

RB and former all region player Muhamed Ali back at Minot State. All Conference OL Oliphant back at NSU after being at UND last year. NSU fans..... do Larson and Ingram come back next year? If so your offense has a chance to be dynamic like it was last yr
                          Everything I have heard says Larson and Ingram will both be back next year...but we are a long way from August at this point. Bringing Oliphant back will help fill some holes on the OL.

Comment

Did Ali just change his mind? Looks like he’s planning to change to Beaver green in Bemidji, according to his Twitter page

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X