Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big announcement from AU football. An away and home football game with Chadron St. in 23 and 24 on week 2 both dates. Don't know how OJ knew 2024 open date.

Augustana Football Set for Home and Home with Chadron State in 2023 and 2024 - Augustana University Athletics (goaugie.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
      Big announcement from AU football. An away and home football game with Chadron St. in 23 and 24 on week 2 both dates. Don't know how OJ knew 2024 open date.

Augustana Football Set for Home and Home with Chadron State in 2023 and 2024 - Augustana University Athletics (goaugie.com)
      Or did Augie just schedule the 2024 game to force the hand of the NSIC. "Well we had to do a home and home to make it work so you figure out your schedule around us NSIC"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Or did Augie just schedule the 2024 game to force the hand of the NSIC. "Well we had to do a home and home to make it work so you figure out your schedule around us NSIC"
        I don't know anything about how these conferences work but I would think all the schools would have an idea on what's going on next year. They had to have talked about the plan for the future. I really hope they another school but I hope they leave the open date to schedule an out of conference game. I know I previously razed SMSU fans for scheduling Valpo but I think it's great that we play some different schools. I would love to have an agreement with the MIAA, RMAC or GLIAC to play some of those schools. We want to be the big dogs let's play some other leagues and prove we're the big dogs. Because we haven't been showing it in the playoffs the last few years. Maybe we will figure out what we all need to do to get passed the second round!! I hate seeing Mankato do well in the playoffs I think they are the only ones to get past the second round in the last decade.
        Last edited by AU guy; 01-31-2023, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Wayne is doing the same with their W4 game with S&T....I think it's an assumption of how things will be..and they'll deal with it somehow if the NSIC changes. I think we will know more within a week about the 2024 scheduling model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Wayne is doing the same with their W4 game with S&T....I think it's an assumption of how things will be..and they'll deal with it somehow if the NSIC changes. I think we will know more within a week about the 2024 scheduling model.
            CWU would love to have a similar deal with NSIC schools. Revive some old NCC days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

CWU would love to have a similar deal with NSIC schools. Revive some old NCC days!
              I think it could be fun to do a home and home, but I doubt anyone will do it

Comment

• So if Saginaw Valley won't come up here, maybe we can get Central Oklahoma. Maybe it's a stand-still to see who will break first to get a game scheduled at home.

Comment

• Maybe this is old news? I see USF has scheduled it's open date against highly ranked Pitt St. in an away game. Gutsy move.

Comment

Maybe this is old news? I see USF has scheduled it's open date against highly ranked Pitt St. in an away game. Gutsy move.
                    First I'm hearing of it. Good for USF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Ha Ha Ha
                      It wasn't funny at the time...

Comment

Maybe this is old news? I see USF has scheduled it's open date against highly ranked Pitt St. in an away game. Gutsy move.
                        Post #169 on this thread.

There's also a link that I posted later from PSU....and some interesting lingo in there from the release.

Comment

• Moorhead and CSP have their 2023 schedules posted.
                          Last edited by Swisher; 02-06-2023, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                            Moorhead and CSP have their 2023 schedules posted.
                            As do Winona and SMSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                              Moorhead and CSP have their 2023 schedules posted.
                              Moorhead....yes and no. They listed all their NSIC games but didn't list who they are playing in the open week = the one thing we all care about..haha!

Comment

• Minot State is traveling to Michigan Tech in Week 10. https://michigantechhuskies.com/spor...20230206jp49t6

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X