Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Schedule??

Maybe someone can explain how the NSIC conference comes up with there schedules!!! MSU played both Sioux Falls teams on the road last year. This year Kato again goes on the road to play both of them!!! What the heck

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
    Maybe someone can explain how the NSIC conference comes up with there schedules!!! MSU played both Sioux Falls teams on the road last year. This year Kato again goes on the road to play both of them!!! What the heck
    I am only guessing, but my thinking is they normally go on 2 year rotations, with the home and away flipping in the 2nd year. That being said, I think this year a lot of scrambling took place with the pCock pullout and there isn’t a set rotation for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeFBGuy View Post

I am only guessing, but my thinking is they normally go on 2 year rotations, with the home and away flipping in the 2nd year. That being said, I think this year a lot of scrambling took place with the pCock pullout and there isn’t a set rotation for next season.
      When we were at 16 teams for football it rotated yearly between home and away, for SMSU.

Also lol.

Comment

all screwed up because of Upper Iowa

Comment

Hey, I’m not complaining too much about going to Augustana. I love their set up and with a Beer wagon truck there that is great fun!!! Wish Kato would get a setup like that at Augustana.

Comment

Hey, I’m not complaining too much about going to Augustana. I love their set up and with a Beer wagon truck there that is great fun!!! Wish Kato would get a setup like that at Augustana.
            Works out well for me since Sioux Falls is a lot closer than Mankato! I get it though, it's a haul to get down there.

Had a blast at USF with the MSU fans last season despite missing the first quarter... doh.

Comment

This is what I was told Augie's schedule will be:

2023 schedule:
              9/2 Mary
              9/9 open (looking to fill)
              9/16 at Concordia
              9/23 Moorhead
              9/30 at USF
              10/7 SMSU
              10/14 at Winona
              10/21 MSU
              10/28 at Wayne
              11/4 at Northern
              11/11 Bemidji

Comment

Originally posted by AU guy View Post

2023 schedule:
                9/2 Mary
                9/16 at Concordia
                9/23 Moorhead
                9/30 at USF
                10/7 SMSU
                10/14 at Winona
                10/21 MSU
                10/28 at Wayne
                11/4 at Northern
                11/11 Bemidji
                Welcome AUguy to the forum and may you post frequently. Thanks for the schedule, hope open date is filled.

Comment

Originally posted by AU guy View Post

2023 schedule:
                  9/2 Mary
                  9/16 at Concordia
                  9/23 Moorhead
                  9/30 at USF
                  10/7 SMSU
                  10/14 at Winona
                  10/21 MSU
                  10/28 at Wayne
                  11/4 at Northern
                  11/11 Bemidji
                  I really hope that game on 11/4 is a big one. That could be a lot of fun having Augie in town at the end of the season playing a meaningful football game for both teams.

Comment

I have no reason to believe this would happen, but sure would be nice to have a week 2 against Colorado Mesa or Western Colorado. I know Chadron State is also open and makes more sense for a week 2 game, but dang it would be nice to only travel 8 hours to a game. Bet I could find a (BBQ) smoker in Gunnison and bring some briskets and mesquite for tailgate!

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/opendates/

I immediately thought Black Hills State for Augie in W2 when I gave a hard look at this weeks ago....in-state battle and not bad travel. They may already have something else in mind..but the W2 date is a good one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X