Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Winona State Football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7zazujXeE&t=559s

FYI....ran across this randomly today....there's like 4 episodes.

These are pretty nice, if you follow the football team on twitter they will tweet the new episodes. Also, if you are a supporter they email the links as well when a new episode comes out.

Comment

It's been interesting to see the "rebranding" for a lack of better word/phrase since coach Bergstrom took over. A lot more posts and interactions on twitter from the team page and coaches, new uniforms... Looking foward to seeing them carry the momentum into the 2023 season.

Comment

Some new movement in the coaching room at Winona..
        https://winonastatewarriors.com/news...n33iFzQ69aTjQY

Comment

Hey Witt, I know it is difficult but if you hear anything about UMarys coaching staff keep us posted. As of now it looks like the staff is going to carry over. Unique situation. Shann had his first practice yesterday. Will be interesting to see who or if he brings anyone in.

Comment

Originally posted by UMary1 View Post
            Hey Witt, I know it is difficult but if you hear anything about UMarys coaching staff keep us posted. As of now it looks like the staff is going to carry over. Unique situation. Shann had his first practice yesterday. Will be interesting to see who or if he brings anyone in.
            Since I don't know the coaches on staff there, I'm doubting I will hear much in the coming days. However, like other coaches that are new to the NSIC I will interview him in a few weeks = not rushing into things as I realize coach has a lot on his plate at the moment..especially with Spring ball simultaneously. Does Bismarck have an intrepid beat writer there following the team..? When I've tried to follow folks in the past it seems like a place that has a fair amount of turnover with sports news guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Since I don't know the coaches on staff there, I'm doubting I will hear much in the coming days. However, like other coaches that are new to the NSIC I will interview him in a few weeks = not rushing into things as I realize coach has a lot on his plate at the moment..especially with Spring ball simultaneously. Does Bismarck have an intrepid beat writer there following the team..? When I've tried to follow folks in the past it seems like a place that has a fair amount of turnover with sports news guys.
              Thanks Witt, I will look for the interview. Last couple years it has been a young guy named Jeff Roberts who seems to be following them and covering them a bit. His link is below.

https://www.kfyrtv.com/authors/Jeff.Roberts/

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post
                It's been interesting to see the "rebranding" for a lack of better word/phrase since coach Bergstrom took over. A lot more posts and interactions on twitter from the team page and coaches, new uniforms... Looking foward to seeing them carry the momentum into the 2023 season.
                I was talking about this the other day. This staff is certainly more active on social media and program promotion. We'll see if it helps on the field, but it is a noticeable change.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X