Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two former NSIC foes, Jake Lacina of Augustana and Evan Heim of MN. ST. U. play beside each other on the OL for the NJ Generals of the USFL. They're both 26 yrs. old. I watched them play a couple of weeks ago.

Jake Lacina on Twitter: "Same energy @bigbabyheim71 https://t.co/S1mKmFi4pC" / Twitter

Comment

Just announced per MSU Twitter

MSU adds game vs Western Oregon on Oct 14th

Comment

Whoomp, there it is:

https://msumavericks.com/news/2023/5...rn-oregon.aspx

Comment

Well here we go. Thoughts??? Can’t wait
          to get this season Rollin!!! Lots of new faces but lots of old too!! Hard schedule to start. 1-0

Comment

Gotta get this bumped for week 1. I'll be there! Anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
              Gotta get this bumped for week 1. I'll be there! Anyone else going?
              Not tonight, but I'll be bringing my son to his first football game sometime this season. He loves watching the Mavs on TV when I stream them. 16 months old and he loves his purple and yellow football teams! Skol Vikes! Go Mavericks!

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Not tonight, but I'll be bringing my son to his first football game sometime this season. He loves watching the Mavs on TV when I stream them. 16 months old and he loves his purple and yellow football teams! Skol Vikes! Go Mavericks!
                Start 'em young! Well, with the Mavs. The Vikes...? eh...

(j/k of course, that's really cool!)

I've got three games scheduled for this year. Tonight, then against WOU and of course SMSU. It's a bit awkward being associated with two schools in the same conference, but I make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Start 'em young! Well, with the Mavs. The Vikes...? eh...

(j/k of course, that's really cool!)

I've got three games scheduled for this year. Tonight, then against WOU and of course SMSU. It's a bit awkward being associated with two schools in the same conference, but I make it work.
                  I hear ya, my wife went to our rival school. We live in my hometown and always make the games that our nephews play there. It's hard not rooting for my High School against our biggest rival, so i just root for my nephews then cheer for my high school...wife hates it lol

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I hear ya, my wife went to our rival school. We live in my hometown and always make the games that our nephews play there. It's hard not rooting for my High School against our biggest rival, so i just root for my nephews then cheer for my high school...wife hates it lol
                    I make it work - root for each team when they aren't playing each other, root for the underdog when they do.

I'm taking classes at SDSU right now and the professor today wanted to chat about my MSU sweatshirt. He said he likes the campus and does some work with their business department. That was kind of neat.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X