Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 Spring Show (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnacm5h7ZrQ

Lots of stuff discussed here..including too early Top 10 and news.

​​​​​​​

How much NSIC talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      How much NSIC talk?
      I would say quite a bit. Especially about schedules. What are there, three schools that haven't gotten an 11th game yet officially- BSU, MSU and I forget if there is another.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I would say quite a bit. Especially about schedules. What are there, three schools that haven't gotten an 11th game yet officially- BSU, MSU and I forget if there is another.
        Mary is the third.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Mary is the third.
          Thanks! I'm hoping that all three can find opponents. I wonder if Mary can pick up a NSAA team now that they have lost so many members.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            How much NSIC talk?
            A ton. Is a great job (as always) covering NSIC and several other conferences. Witt represents us well and we are damned lucky to have him contribute as often as he does as he keeps the NSIC in the forefront of lots of conversations. With spring ball and games wrapped up, now comes the long wait and we need all the content we can consume.

Comment

Too bad the 3 games without burning redshirt doesn't go back to 2022 as I'm thinking about a tall drink of water from Texas at WR. for Augie. New Colo. school of mines HC Pete Sterbick is a former Augustana WR from the late 90's. Enjoyed the broadcast, nice to learn about nationwide programs, was a little bored at the Gulf South, Carolina conference re-shuffle. Great job gentlemen. You can forward my response to your constituents Matt if you want.

Comment

Thanks! I'm hoping that all three can find opponents. I wonder if Mary can pick up a NSAA team now that they have lost so many members.
                Just saw posted elsewhere on D2 that Davenport is playing at Mary Week 8

Comment

Just saw posted elsewhere on D2 that Davenport is playing at Mary Week 8
                  And we just officially announced Western Oregon!....Come on Beavers!

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

And we just officially announced Western Oregon!....Come on Beavers!
                    Yes....this has been in negotiations for weeks. It seemed like the announcement was more of when than if.

I would love to see BSU find a game for their open week also..but with their open week being smack in the middle of the campaign, I could see them being ok with having a break at that point.

Comment

Finally got a chance to check out the show. Well done as always!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X