Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A NSIC team is going to the D2 college world series.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Brookens View Post
    Surprised that Minnesota State doesn't have a little bit more than what they do for a facility. ISG Field is city owned, I would imagine it's not winterized. That's the biggest issue with college baseball in our part of the world. An April thru July season would be great. February thru May, not so much.
    I've wondered about ISG too in the past - could it be because Bethany uses it and there would be scheduling conflicts? Cheaper to have one's own field than to lease from the city?

Though the same thing happens in Duluth - UMD has their own field while St. Scholastica uses the big NWL stadium in town.

Comment

Helluva run by Augie this season. Tough loss but a great fight put up today in the College World Series. The future is bright for the Viking baseball team.

Comment

Originally posted by WPHB View Post
        Helluva run by Augie this season. Tough loss but a great fight put up today in the College World Series. The future is bright for the Viking baseball team.
        Tough draw for the Vikiings 1st game NGU, but that happens when you are the 7 seed. Losing best pitcher to graduation in Seth Miller. Miller got better every season, ace pitchers come in all shapes and sizes including 5'10" 230lbs Seth. Other than Seth all starters are back for 24'. There are some excellent teams left in Angelo, NGU and Rollins. I'll be watching.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X