Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet with Lobo

Lobo,

Well how about the same bet as the last 3 years? At least I won't have to have the CSU-P avatar for the whole year. I get a break for 3 games. But, who knows what will happen. Maybe the T-Wolves will be thinking they are playing in Fort Lewis.

Re: Bet with Lobo

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
    Lobo,

Well how about the same bet as the last 3 years? At least I won't have to have the CSU-P avatar for the whole year. I get a break for 3 games. But, who knows what will happen. Maybe the T-Wolves will be thinking they are playing in Fort Lewis.
    Fort Lewis? Slooooooowly I turned. Step by step, inch by inch. . . . . . .:bulgy-eyes:
    Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Lobo,

You are aware that the Nerds got all beefed-up in the offseason, right? You are aware that the Nerds have the highest ranking RB in the conference coming back, right? You are aware that the Nerds have a team that believes it will win the conference, right. You are aware that the T-Wolves lost a bunch of coaches, right? You are aware that CSUP's entire starting O-line from last year is gone, right? Ok, as long as you're aware of all of that, you're on! Prepare to wear the T-Wolf avatar with pride. No whining ... :smile-big:

By the way, thank the pigskin gods the pups won't get their butts kicked by Fort Lewis in Durango this year. Maybe in Pueblo, but not Durango ...

Comment

Ramblin'

Blast-er Away!! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
          You are aware that the Nerds got all beefed-up in the offseason, right? You are aware that the Nerds have the highest ranking RB in the conference coming back, right? You are aware that the Nerds have a team that believes it will win the conference, right. You are aware that the T-Wolves lost a bunch of coaches, right? You are aware that CSUP's entire starting O-line from last year is gone, right? Ok, as long as you're aware of all of that, you're on! Prepare to wear the T-Wolf avatar with pride. No whining ... :smile-big:

By the way, thank the pigskin gods the pups won't get their butts kicked by Fort Lewis in Durango this year. Maybe in Pueblo, but not Durango ...
          The preview on Mines website stated that Harper the transfer from Indiana State has the nod being the starting QB Saturday. We'll see if that's true and how he does. He couldn't get a better start than against Adam's defense. If he can't put numbers up against them, then it will probably be back Bottlinger.

Comment

The preview on Mines website stated that Harper the transfer from Indiana State has the nod being the starting QB Saturday. We'll see if that's true and how he does. He couldn't get a better start than against Adam's defense. If he can't put numbers up against them, then it will probably be back Bottlinger.
            I think you meant Harker

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
              I think you meant Harker
              Bingo, the P and K are sorta close.

Comment

A pic of togthorn in a pack jersey for the rest of the season as his avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                  A pic of togthorn in a pack jersey for the rest of the season as his avatar!
                  Can't do that. I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do it.

Comment

Can't do that. I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do it.
                    Easy, buy a Pack jersey.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X