Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Mines vs BHSU

Go ahead and discuss it. My prediction is pain for the Yellow Jackets at home. Colorado Mines looked very good at home against Adams State. They have athletes on both sides of the ball. BHSU has a lot to fix coming off a terrible loss to Chadron State.

Re: Colorado Mines vs BHSU

Originally posted by BHSU Jacket Fan View Post
    Go ahead and discuss it. My prediction is pain for the Yellow Jackets at home. Colorado Mines looked very good at home against Adams State. They have athletes on both sides of the ball. BHSU has a lot to fix coming off a terrible loss to Chadron State.
    Let's hope you are right. Never know in ,DII thou. Mines pass defense is what surprised me. Nice to have an accurate qb again. Oliver should have a good year. Just hope Black Hills isn't Mines, CSU-P's, Fort Lewis.
    Last edited by togthorn; 09-07-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
      Let's hope you are right. Never know in ,DII thou. Mines pass defense is what surprised me. Nice to have an accurate qb again. Oliver should have a good year. Just hope Black Hills isn't Mines, CSU-,P',S Fort Lewis.
      Mines will have no problem with BHSU! Just look at the Chadron game. But glad that Ft. Lewis is on your minds!

Comment

Adams and Black Hills looked awful on both sides of the ball, this year and last. Black Hills seems to be regressing for some reason, this one should get ugly rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          Adams and Black Hills looked awful on both sides of the ball, this year and last. Black Hills seems to be regressing for some reason, this one should get ugly rather quickly.
          I would have to disagree about Adams looking awful on the offensive side of the ball last year. They averaged +350 yds per game passing last year. With the qb returning along with his 2 1st team pre-season selections at wr, they were held to 107 yds last week at Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
            I would have to disagree about Adams looking awful on the offensive side of the ball last year. They averaged +350 yds per game passing last year. With the qb returning along with his 2 1st team pre-season selections at wr, they were held to 107 yds last week at Mines.
            Well, when I saw them they looked beyond average. They have no offensive line and no running game, not a good combination.

Don't get me wrong, Mines is the real deal, but Adams also is just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
              Well, when I saw them they looked beyond average. They have no offensive line and no running game, not a good combination.

Don't get me wrong, Mines is the real deal, but Adams also is just not very good.
              Ok, I'll have to agree with you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X