Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

3 yards is a bit biased, great hit by Sears but I don't think the receiver had possession of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      3 yards is a bit biased, great hit by Sears but I don't think the receiver had possession of the ball.
      What? Were you at the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco View Post
        What? Were you at the game?
        You're aware every game is also streamed for free yes? Hate when D2 schools try to charge for games, the RMAC did a smart thing with that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          You're aware every game is also streamed for free yes? Hate when D2 schools try to charge for games, the RMAC did a smart thing with that deal.
          I was at the game. Hit happened directly in front of me. Plus it was the Hit of the Game which got it about 10 replays up on the sweet video board (thanks Rams) and it sure looked like a catch and a fumble to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
            I was at the game. Hit happened directly in front of me. Plus it was the Hit of the Game which got it about 10 replays up on the sweet video board (thanks Rams) and it sure looked like a catch and a fumble to me.
            Thanks Rams indeed, plus not like they need it for any highlights this season. :smile-big: (I know they have a new screen, just a little jab to FoCo)

Agree to disagree, looked to me as if he caught it, turned, and got popped pretty quickly. Many of the penalties called were justified it appeared, not surprising as the Pack's focus the entire first half appeared to be elsewhere. Missed assignments, overthrown passes, dropped int by Darius, dropped TD by Nick Williams.

Second half looked more like what they'll need to bring next week. Emotions in check and DYJ. :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X