X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pick'em Week 8

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Western @ Fort Lewis - The Skyhawks are less awful and at home
    SD Mines @ New Mexico Highlands - I can't imagine a team blown out by the Mellowjackets can beat the decent South Dakota team.
    Azusa Pacific @ Colorado Mines - I am pretty confident Mines wins. Azusa is hard to figure out. Play the hell out if UNA but only beat Simon Fraser by 9?
    CSU-Pueblo @ Adams State - There is no D in A ams, but there apparently is an O. Hoping the Pack D steps up and this doesn't turn into a track meet.
    Colorado Mesa @ Black Hills State - Mesa should cruise, QB issues not withstanding. Think 42-7 was a blip on the radar for BHSU, not a trend.
    Dixie @ Chadron State - I THINK Chadron wins here, but I would not be surprised at all if the Trailblazers pull this one out.

Extra
    ENMU @ West Texas A&M - Former Pack DC Hunter Hughes has the Buffs on the way up, EMNU seems to be headed the other way fast.
    Western @ Fort Lewis - I am pretty surprised at this. Maybe Fort Lewis should just see if Western is OK with always having this game in Gunnison.
    SD Mines @ New Mexico Highlands - Beyond shocked. Are we going to have to start calling them South akota Mines?
    Azusa Pacific @ Colorado Mines - Oh look, I got one right. Thanks nerds.
    CSU-Pueblo @ Adams State - Well this was entirely harder than it needed to be. Hope those... be nice Fats, be nice... guys enjoyed their day off.
    Colorado Mesa @ Black Hills State - Not sure if I am more stunned here or by NMHU vs SDMT. Have the Mellowjackets figured it out? Maybe Jackets-Fan's call to clean house lit a fire under some butts in Spearfish.
    Dixie @ Chadron State - Thanks Chadron for getting me to .500 on the RMAC portion of the Pick'em.

Extra
    ENMU @ West Texas A&M - I thought a team that could win at Central Washington could handle a Greyhounds team on the decline. Dang Hunter Hughes anyway, making me go sub .500 for the week.

Comment

Western @ Fort Lewis - I am pretty surprised at this. Maybe Fort Lewis should just see if Western is OK with always having this game in Gunnison.
      SD Mines @ New Mexico Highlands - Beyond shocked. Are we going to have to start calling them South akota Mines?
      Azusa Pacific @ Colorado Mines - Oh look, I got one right. Thanks nerds.
      CSU-Pueblo @ Adams State - Well this was entirely harder than it needed to be. Hope those... be nice Fats, be nice... guys enjoyed their day off.
      Colorado Mesa @ Black Hills State - Not sure if I am more stunned here or by NMHU vs SDMT. Have the Mellowjackets figured it out? Maybe Jackets-Fan's call to clean house lit a fire under some butts in Spearfish.
      Dixie @ Chadron State - Thanks Chadron for getting me to .500 on the RMAC portion of the Pick'em.

Extra
      ENMU @ West Texas A&M - I thought a team that could win at Central Washington could handle a Greyhounds team on the decline. Dang Hunter Hughes anyway, making me go sub .500 for the week.
      The Under Armor "Protect your house" rivalry. Bizarre how neither FLC or Western wins at home. Can't think of another conference matchup that is like this.

Comment

The defensive player of the week this week is from a team that gave up 52 points, 775 yards of offense, and 39 first downs. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          The defensive player of the week this week is from a team that gave up 52 points, 775 yards of offense, and 39 first downs. Makes sense.
          When I first saw this, I thought well giving him the award is insane. But when I looked at the release and saw 15 tackles and 2 picks at safety, he may have kept SD Mines from getting to 70+ and saved NHSU's bacon.

Comment

When I first saw this, I thought well giving him the award is insane. But when I looked at the release and saw 15 tackles and 2 picks at safety, he may have kept SD Mines from getting to 70+ and saved NHSU's bacon.
            Still insane to me lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X