Congratulations BHSU!

Comment

Re: Colorado Mesa vs Black Hills state

Looks like Mesa gave up on the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        Looks like Mesa gave up on the season.
        Yep, and I would not be surprised to see a couple more losses. Not good.

Comment

With all the criticism its good to see BHSU not giving up on the season. Coaching staff needs credit here where it is due. Hope for more wins to follow. That should table the coaching changes issue for now and is why I said I wasn't ready to call it quits just yet. BHSU has a realistic shot at 4 wins now I think. Hope that we can be more competitive in the future against our big games in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
            Yep, and I would not be surprised to see a couple more losses. Not good.
            Hopefully Mesa can play at a high level going forward. The conference needs teams to continue improving.

Comment

I'm still not ready to declare the coaching staff safe. But I also believe in giving credit where it's due. The defensive changes in scheme and personnel have brought better results. The offense still struggles in my view. Play calling has been suspect at times. Quarterback play needs to be better. We'll see if they can take care of business in Gunnison...

Comment

Originally posted by BHSU Jacket Fan View Post
                I'm still not ready to declare the coaching staff safe. But I also believe in giving credit where it's due. The defensive changes in scheme and personnel have brought better results. The offense still struggles in my view. Play calling has been suspect at times. Quarterback play needs to be better. We'll see if they can take care of business in Gunnison...
                What position does your son play?

Comment

Originally posted by BHSU Jacket Fan View Post
                  100 Percent agree. These bad losses still leave a bad taste in my mouth. Got a lot to prove still, I hope they can improve offensively and get a QB that can fill the void I feel watching local kids being successful at other schools. BHSU can't get blown out like they have been this year. I guess I can let this ride a little longer, but like you said before Jacket Fan these 3 win seasons can't continue to be the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                    What position does your son play?
                    LOL...I don't have any kids. Just new to the forum...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X