Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU-Idaho Addition

Hello all,

I wanted to purpose a theoretical situation to this forum. I wanted to see what you all thought of an idea I had. What would be your reaction if the RMAC added BYU-Idaho as a full member?

I have always thought if BYU-Idaho every reintroduced a athletic program they would be a perfect fit for DII, and the RMAC would be a logical conference option along with the GNAC. The school had some athletic success as a junior college, but since 2000 they have killed the sports program. They also have gotten quite a bit larger since that time, and could be a very strong candidate for a new athletic program.

For those who have no idea of what I am talking about, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigha...%E2%80%93Idaho

From a football standpoint people should hate it. Added travel and the removal of a non-conference game would be a shame. The GNAC needs football members much more badly anyways.

Comment

I'm with Turbonium. Hate hate hate hate hate it! 10 is a perfect number for RMAC. Also with GNAC down to 4 teams why not go there? I am sure they'd love a new team. Maybe convince Southern Oregon, Lewis-Clark and UBC to go DII and make GNAC an 8 team conference.

Comment

In playing around with Google Maps, from a purely BYU Idaho perspective, RMAC trips are actually closer than GNAC, but I still think GNAC would jump at adding them where as the RMAC wouldn't be so eager. FWIW.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X