Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chadron State now up 27-24. Enough missed ep's they go for 2 and convert. Holst looks great, both touchdowns on deep posts hit in stride, he also has many passes over the middle of the field on target. Very good 2nd half for Holst. Running game is also doing better.

Comment

Pueblo up 17-0, passing game is picking apart Dixie, nearly 200 yards through the air well before halftime. Very promising.

Edit - well over 200 now.

Comment

Eagles score again and go up 34-24. 7:30 left.

Comment

Chadron now up 41-24 with 5 minutes left.

What a weird day in college football. 17-0 halftime scores in games that most Chadron fans care about. And a qb with a horrible 1st half plays lights out for the team coming back in both contests... Montez for the CU Buffs and Holst for Chadron State.

Comment

Holst with a 32 yard td pass over the middle with 2:54 left. Keeping the foot on the accelerator despite the score and time left. New offensive coordinator I must say I love it! Chadron up 48-24.

Comment

Garbage TD for Yellow Jackets, Chadron wins 48-31. Should be an interesting test for CSU-P next week in Chadron.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

Couldn't Fort Lewis stay overnight and make up rest of game tomorrow? I would think that the RMAC and host Highlands could work with a local hotel to help cover costs. Or they could make it up at the end of the regular season, although I never like that idea of playing a game during playoffs week.
                At first Highlands just wanted to chalk it up as a scrimmage. Only guess is because #8 got ejected for throwing a punch and then he'd be eligible next week. Then I heard it was finish tonight somewhere, tomorrow, or call it a draw. Think they are letting the RMAC decide.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

Highlands is a bizarre place. Not that it means much but I liked the new FLC helmets. Do they have the Oregon wings?
                  It's more like the Atlanta Falcons. The white jerseys are new this year also along with new game day jump suits that they haven't had before.

Comment

Originally posted by "Bobby" Boucher View Post

At first Highlands just wanted to chalk it up as a scrimmage. Only guess is because #8 got ejected for throwing a punch and then he'd be eligible next week. Then I heard it was finish tonight somewhere, tomorrow, or call it a draw. Think they are letting the RMAC decide.
                    Since it is two of the lower conferences teams, they probably will just not bother finishing this. If it were one of the top RMAC teams, I would think they would approach this differently.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                      Garbage TD for Yellow Jackets, Chadron wins 48-31. Should be an interesting test for CSU-P next week in Chadron.
                      Pueblo's offense appears to very much improved, should be a very fun game. Going to try and make it out that way.

Comment

36-7 Pack, 7 minutes left in the 4th.

Total yards 559 - 210

Comment

First half for CSC was a **** show...second half looked like I thought what they could be this year. Hope they show up next Saturday night defensively or it will be a long night...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post
                            First half for CSC was a **** show...second half looked like I thought what they could be this year. Hope they show up next Saturday night defensively or it will be a long night...
                            Agreed. I'm sure they will be ready but Pueblo's offense had several miscues and still put up nearly 600 yards with the backup QB playing the majority of the game.

Chadron's offense will provide a challenge far greater than Dixie, no question about that. Should be a great atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Agreed. I'm sure they will be ready but Pueblo's offense had several miscues and still put up nearly 600 yards with the backup QB playing the majority of the game.

Chadron's offense will provide a challenge far greater than Dixie, no question about that. Should be a great atmosphere.
                              Don't forget CSUP has a defense as Black Hills just gets in the way of the offense. CSUP has a lot of new weapons to use on offense and did not show them all against Dixie.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Don't forget CSUP has a defense as Black Hills just gets in the way of the offense. CSUP has a lot of new weapons to use on offense and did not show them all against Dixie.
                                Yes, Black Hills struggles to even get in the way at that. Chadron giving up 450 yards to the Black Hills offense should be very alarming to Chadron fans. I know they started slow and it can happen week 1 but...

Gunnar will be back to starting I would guess and brings more of the running element than Kitna. He just needs to know when to slide or go out of bounds. It was great to see Kitna play so well though, Pueblo has never had depth at QB like this. Also, can anyone from Chadron cover Sykes? I'm guessing not after watching them against Black Hills, their secondary can be beaten.

Pueblo will need to start fast and put what I'm sure will be a pretty fired up fan base on their butts.

Any Pack fans making the trip?
                                Last edited by Turbonium; 09-09-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X