X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 11 Game Thread

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Looks like the RMAC keeps 2 in.

Midwestern beats West Texas in OT, WT fails on a 2 point try to win it. Several LSC posters have tried to justify Midwestern over CWU due to the WT loss CWU has, doesn't look like Midwestern is exactly a world beater based on the last couple of weeks.
    Pretty much insures that Midwestern will not get in

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
      Pretty much insures that Midwestern will not get in
      If late season performance is looked at, and CWU wins, I agree.

Comment

If late season performance is looked at, and CWU wins, I agree.
        Good season for WT, no one expected what they did

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
          Good season for WT, no one expected what they did
          Much improved, they might be looking for a new OC and a kicker but look headed in the right direction. Their new stadium should certainly help with recruiting as well.

Comment

Congratulations to the Orediggers.

Comment

SD Mines beats Fort Lewis in OT. FLC misses their XP in OT, Mines converts their for the win.

Comment

CWU loses at home so the top 7 look to be set assuming Commerce hangs on to beat Angelo.

Comment

CWU loses at home so the top 7 look to be set assuming Commerce hangs on to beat Angelo.
                  Maybe, or could they put Azusa ahead of Midwestern? Not likely, but who knows. I really hate the idea of CSUP/Mines in the first game, I'd rather see both win, but just the way it goes.

Congrats to the Diggers and the TWolves on really nice seasons!

Comment

Comment

Congrats to the Pack and Diggers. Looks like we will have the rematch in Golden next Saturday. Who ever wins I hope them the best. I'll even root for the Pack if they would meet up with my alma mater, NWMSU.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                        Congrats to the Pack and Diggers. Looks like we will have the rematch in Golden next Saturday. Who ever wins I hope them the best. I'll even root for the Pack if they would meet up with my alma mater, NWMSU.
                        Go Diggers...my new favorite team at least through the playoffs.

Comment

As mentioned, tough to move many teams around due to the H2H issues at 4/5/6 so looks like they might be forced to keep some conference games the first round. I'd love to see the Pack defense we've seen the last few weeks take on the Mines offense that's put up great numbers lately. It does seem Mines has started to throw interceptions at a pretty high rate, turnovers really led to the end result in the first match-up, Mines will have to clean that up and hope to break another big run or two. Pueblo should finish the season ranked #1 in TFL, turnovers, interceptions, possibly sacks, and top 5 in several other defensive categories. Mines likely the same in several offensive categories. Mines with home field, who knows what the weather will be doing. Should be a very fun SR4 post-season.

Comment

I think Harker has thrown just as many interceptions in the last two games as he had the previous nine.

Comment

I think Harker has thrown just as many interceptions in the last two games as he had the previous nine.
                              That looks about right, prior to today Pueblo had picked off 21 passes so that's a trend that can't continue if Mines wants to make it a game next week...assuming they end up at 4 & 5. Pueblo's OL should be healthy finally and they'll need that as they couldn't run the ball at all in Golden during the first match-up. Stats from that game just don't make sense for either team. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X