Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 RMAC Attendance

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    RMAC Attendance Week 3

    1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,881
    2. Colorado Mesa 4,328
    3. Fort Lewis 1,150
    4. Black Hills State 935
    5. New Mexico Highlands 559

    Weekly Average

    1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,881 (1 game)
    2. Dixie State 6,512 (1 game)
    3. Colorado Mesa 3,843 (2 games)
    4. Chadron State 3,079 (1 game)
    5. Colorado Mines 2,316 (1 game)
    6. Western State 1,527 (1 game)
    7. Black Hills State 1,352 (2 games)
    8. South Dakota Mines 1,216 (1 game)
    9. Fort Lewis 1,199 (2 games)
    10. New Mexico Highlands 680 (2 games)
    11. Adams State 629 (2 games)
    Last edited by sportsvine; 10-25-2019, 07:21 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
      RMAC Attendance Week 3

      1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,881
      2. Colorado Mesa 4,328
      3. Fort Lewis 1,150
      4. Black Hills State 935
      5. New Mexico Highlands 559

      Weekly Average

      1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,881 (1 game)
      2. Dixie State 6,512 (1 game)
      3. Colorado Mesa 3,843 (2 games)
      4. Chadron State 3,079 (1 game)
      5. Colorado Mines 2,316 (1 game)
      6. Western State 1,527 (1 game)
      7. South Dakota Mines 1,216 (1 game)
      8. Fort Lewis 1,199 (2 games)
      9. Black Hills State 1,052 (2 games)
      10 Adams State 629 (2 games)
      11. New Mexico Highlands 280 (2 games)
      Am I seeing this correctly? Highlands had 0 at their first game?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

        Am I seeing this correctly? Highlands had 0 at their first game?
        With the game getting called early, Highland's SID must not have updated the stattrack to list the attendance. It was most likely give or take a couple hundred less than Adams.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

          Am I seeing this correctly? Highlands had 0 at their first game?
          This thread is barely 2 pages long. You should try reading it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

            This thread is barely 2 pages long. You should try reading it.
            Why? I asked and got my answer. Moving on.

            Comment


            • #21
              Miserable weather this morning in Chadron. Saturated dreary rainy yucky weather temps in the 50's. Looking at accuweather's forecast, it showing that the rain should be moving on and could warm to 62 during the game. The clouds are here to stay though. If this rainy yuck would stick around all afternoon, it WILL affect attendance, despite it being homecoming. If the rain stops and starts drying out, attendance will be better. Thankfully, the winds appear light. Also, the team is been disappointing so far this year, and that will affect attendance too.

              I am guessing attendance will be close to 1,000 if the crappy weather persists, or close to 2,000 if the rain clears up.

              Bad luck, though as Sunday is supposed to be 85.

              EDIT Sept 29th: The weather actually turned out decent. It was overcast, and about 60 with light to moderate winds, but sitting in the stands blocked any wind that we felt, but it was strong enough to affect the game. Probably 15-20 mph winds. The attendance was not bad, but if Chadron would have beat Fort Lewis the previous week, I am guessing close to 2,500 would have been there.
              Last edited by sportsvine; 09-29-2019, 03:06 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Week 4 Attendance

                1. Colorado State Pueblo 6,921 (vs Commerce)
                2. Adams State 2,000 (vs Western) (I doubt this to be accurate probably less than 1,000)
                3. Chadron 1,802 (vs Mesa)
                4. South Dakota Mines 1,800 (vs Dixie)
                5. Colorado Mines 1,518 (vs Highlands) (Awful total- as box score said weather was in the 70's)
                6. Black Hills State 1,089 (vs Fort Lewis)

                Weekly Average

                1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,401 (2 games)
                2. Dixie State 6,512 (1 game)
                3. Colorado Mesa 3,843 (2 games)
                4. Chadron State 2,441 (2 games)
                5. Colorado Mines 1,917 (2 games)
                6. Western State 1,527 (1 game)
                7. South Dakota Mines 1,508 (2 games)
                8. Black Hills State 1,264 (2 games)
                9. Fort Lewis 1,199 (2 games)
                10. Adams State 1,019 (3 games)
                11. New Mexico Highlands 680 (2 games)
                Last edited by sportsvine; 10-25-2019, 07:22 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                  Week 4 Attendance

                  1. Colorado State Pueblo 6,921 (vs Commerce)
                  2. Adams State 2,000 (vs Western) (I doubt this to be accurate probably less than 1,000)
                  3. Chadron 1,802 (vs Mesa)
                  4. South Dakota Mines 1,800 (vs Dixie)
                  5. Colorado Mines 1,518 (vs Highlands) (Awful total- as box score said weather was in the 70's)
                  6. Black Hills State 1,089 (vs Fort Lewis)

                  Weekly Average

                  1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,401 (2 games)
                  2. Dixie State 6,512 (1 game)
                  3. Colorado Mesa 3,843 (2 games)
                  4. Chadron State 2,441 (2 games)
                  5. Colorado Mines 1,917 (2 games)
                  6. Western State 1,527 (1 game)
                  7. South Dakota Mines 1,508 (2 games)
                  8. Black Hills State 1,264 (2 games)
                  9. Fort Lewis 1,199 (2 games)
                  10. Adams State 1,019 (3 games)
                  11. New Mexico Highlands 280 (2 games)
                  I think this is rivalry game and one of the easiest trips for people in Gunnison to make. I know there are Western folks on this board, maybe one of them can give us some insight. mountaineermagic perhaps.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post

                    I think this is rivalry game and one of the easiest trips for people in Gunnison to make. I know there are Western folks on this board, maybe one of them can give us some insight. mountaineermagic perhaps.
                    Yea, its a big rivalry for both. It's the second longest series for Western- first being Mines. I'm not sure how many Western fans made the 2hr 20 minute trip south. From the broadcast it didn't look like too many. The gameday operations of Adams are lacking. There were no live stats and the box score wasn't available until later Saturday evening, so they most likely winged it on the 2,000 guess.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Week 5 Attendance

                      1. Colorado Mesa (vs Colo Mines) 3,652
                      2. Dixie State (vs Black Hills) 2,845
                      3. Fort Lewis (vs Adams) 1,750
                      4. Western State (vs Chadron) 1,689
                      5. South Dakota Mines (vs CSUP) 1,234

                      Weekly Average

                      1. Colorado State Pueblo 7,401 (2 games)
                      2. Dixie State 4,679 (2 games)
                      3. Colorado Mesa 3,779 (3 games)
                      4. Chadron State 2,441 (2 games)
                      5. Colorado Mines 1,917 (2 games)
                      6. Western State 1,608 (2 games)
                      7. South Dakota Mines 1,417 (3 games)
                      8. Fort Lewis 1,382 (3 games)
                      9. Black Hills State 1,264 (3 games)
                      10. Adams State 1,086 (3 games)
                      11. New Mexico Highlands 680 (2 games)
                      Last edited by sportsvine; 10-25-2019, 07:23 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Interesting that Dixie is moving up to FCS and only 2,845 attend a game. Hopefully, next year Dixie will get support for their 4 home games. Probably not with SD Mines, Azusa P, Western and the Drake Bulldogs scheduled to be in St. George.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          M
                          Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think this Saturday versus Western will be a decent crowd for Mines. Western will bring a fair amount while Highlands probably had 10 fans. With Mines, the more they win the crowds will get a little better each game. If they make the playoffs there will be fans who haven't been to a game all year long show up and think they are true fans.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ZZBradley View Post
                              Interesting that Dixie is moving up to FCS and only 2,845 attend a game. Hopefully, next year Dixie will get support for their 4 home games. Probably not with SD Mines, Azusa P, Western and the Drake Bulldogs scheduled to be in St. George.
                              2,845 is actually a decent crowd for a D2 game, as an average of this size would probably be better than 60-70% of all D2 schools. But you are right, it is not that great for a school that is moving up to FCS.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                                I think this Saturday versus Western will be a decent crowd for Mines. Western will bring a fair amount while Highlands probably had 10 fans. With Mines, the more they win the crowds will get a little better each game. If they make the playoffs there will be fans who haven't been to a game all year long show up and think they are true fans.
                                Playoff game attendance against an in-state rival last year was just over 2k for Mines, and that was with well over a couple hundred Pueblo fans. Frustrating.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X