Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 RMAC Attendance

I am going to do an RMAC attendance thread like I did last year. I plan on listing the weeks games ranked on attendance that you can find in box scores available online. I will also list the teams ranked based on average home attendance with it being updated every week. I am only going to use games played in RMAC stadiums, so this will be all RMAC conference games and out of conference games hosted by an RMAC team. Hopefully Adams State reports accurate figures this season.

Week 1 Attendance Numbers

1. Dixie State (vs Colorado State Pueblo) 6,512
    2. Black Hills State 1,769 (vs Chadron State)
    3. South Dakota Mines (vs Colorado Mesa) 1,216
    4. New Mexico Highlands (vs Fort Lewis) 800
    5. Adams State (vs Colorado Mines) 258

The game called due to weather, New Mexico Highlands versus Fort Lewis does not have a box score listed on the Highlands website.

EDIT: New Mexico Highlands now has a box score listed for their lightning called game, and it is listed at zero, so that is the figure I am going to use for the purposes of this thread.

Other than Dixie, really awful attendance numbers considering it was opening week.

Sept 29th EDIT: Black Hills State box score now says 1,769 (changed from 1,169). I am pretty sure they changed it, rather than me misreading it. Sometimes I double check box scores at least 3 times, and I am pretty sure it used to say 1,169. Anyway, I am making adjustments accordingly in this thread.

Oct 25th EDIT: The game called due to weather, New Mexico Highlands versus Fort Lewis has an actual attendance listed on Fort Lewis' website of 800, so I will use that figure, instead of zero, which is still listed on NH Highlands website for that game and will make adjust accordingly throughout this thread.
    Last edited by sportsvine; 10-25-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

2. South Dakota Mines (vs Colorado Mesa) 1,216
      3. Black Hills State (vs Chadron State) 1,169
      4. Adams State (vs Colorado Mines) 258

The game called due to weather, New Mexico Highlands versus Fort Lewis does not have a box score listed on the Highlands website.

Other than Dixie, really awful attendance numbers considering it was opening week.
      I was at the BH CSC game and if they had 1,200 people there I bet roughly 4-5 hundred of them were eagle fans. Seemed like a lot of people made the 2 hour trip North.

Comment

hear that the Highlands coaching staff were paying a dollar to come watch the game, but that was just a rumor I heard. If they paid out $50 I would be surprised.

Comment

Holy smokes, ASU.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

Holy smokes, ASU.
            They must've stopped counting students sleeping in the dorms right there as attending the games.

Comment

I am surprised the high number of people at Dixie State.... Is that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                I guess they had a lot of hype moving up to FCS for next year especially with #9 ranked CSUP coming to town for the home opener. I suspect the attendance will be a lot lower in future home games.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

I guess they had a lot of hype moving up to FCS for next year especially with #9 ranked CSUP coming to town for the home opener. I suspect the attendance will be a lot lower in future home games.
                  I went to the game. Fairly solid road contingent for the Pack. I do know they had a thing for free general admission. It was a really big crowd over on that side, but if they were counting paid attendance, I think it would have been more inline with the rest of the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                    I did this thread last year, and if I remember correctly, Dixie had close to 5,000 or higher for all their home games... but being in St George, UT; weather is a huge plus for them. As for Adams, I really can't believe they had that few. Maybe there was a missing digit misprint, it would be interesting if someone from Adams chimed in....

Comment

They counted the mines fans that traveled all the way to Alamosa, all 258 of them.

Comment

RMAC Attendance Week 2

1. Colorado Mesa (vs Eastern New Mexico) 3,357
                        2. Chadron State (vs Colorado State Pueblo) 3,079
                        3. Colorado Mines (vs Black Hills St) 2,316
                        4. Western State (vs SD Mines) 1,527
                        5. Fort Lewis (vs Dixie St) 1,247
                        6. Adams State (vs NM Highlands) 1,000

Weekly Average

??????1. Dixie State (1 game) 6,512
                        2. Colorado Mesa (1 game) 3,357
                        3. Chadron State (1 game) 3,079
                        4. Colorado Mines (1 game) 2,316
                        5. Black Hills State (1 game) 1,769
                        6. Western State (1 game) 1,527
                        7. Fort Lewis (1 game) 1,247
                        8. South Dakota Mines (1 game) 1,216
                        9. New Mexico Highlands 800 (1 game)
                        10. Adams State (2 games) 629

Have not played a home game yet- CSU Pueblo

Last edited by sportsvine; 10-25-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Was impressed with Chadron fans staying until the end of the game and continuing to cheer when the game was well decided. Very well done.

Comment

Add 1. I showed up at halftime after the Air Force, CU game lol

Comment

Wow
                              Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X