Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Oh i get ya alright! I just hate that folks don't value an entire other half of the game, defense really does win championships!

Go read my post in the LSC forum. Eastern had the game well in hand in the third, had held Mesa to less than 200 yards offense and was starting to pile it on,but bouncing the snaps on a shield style punt formation is never a good thing....did it all night and mesa got to 2 of them. Next week they better get their crap together or its going to be ugly, commerce has much better athletes.
    I know I saw the stats and read your recap, I was surprised the game was not a blowout. If you ever get bored skim through the Chadon & Pueblo game and watch Chadron try to punt. Believe their first 4 attempts went for a combined 20 yards. It made me feel bad for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Don't sweat Commerce. They'll overlook you thinking about coming to Pueblo the following week! :laugh:
      I hope so. But doubt it!
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post

Don't get into coaching, keep that teaching job on the rez.
        When someone is unable to present any counter arguments, at that point, the person loses an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I know I saw the stats and read your recap, I was surprised the game was not a blowout. If you ever get bored skim through the Chadon & Pueblo game and watch Chadron try to punt. Believe their first 4 attempts went for a combined 20 yards. It made me feel bad for the kid.
          A couple of snaps were a little high, but the punter still should have handled those snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Defense, a team can actually focus on defense you know....keep the other team from scoring, control the pace, limit the other teams possessions.
            Offense is Chadron's strength, not defense. So, considering that, you need to go for 1st downs on key 4th and short situations. Instead, you punt it back to an exhausted defense that had been on the field 3 times as long as their offense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X