Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU-P vs. Mines

Might as well get it started...

Matocha didn't look too shabby against Black Hills State. I think their might be glimmer of hope to upset CSU-P. I don't think Mines will have the special team problems that Chadron had. What is wrong with Chadrons' punting game? Still wonder about Lobo, haven't seen him post in a while. Did someone bust all his fingers and he can't type?

Comment

Chadron's QB looked great against Black Hills and when it mattered was 6-22 for about 75 yards against Pueblo. There is of course hope for an upset however, it's two very good programs facing off against each other. Pueblo is very banged up as well, looks to be one of those unlucky injury plagued years. We'll see if Gunnar Lamphere is ready to return at QB or not. The Pack defense might be slightly better than BH and do some things that Matocha has never seen to confuse him. Same as Chadron though, it'll be about taking away the run and making Mines be one dimensional.

Should be the RMAC game of the year though without question. :good:

Comment

I watched both games and think it will be a heck of a game.
        Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Matocha was impressive for a true freshman as the Mines offensive line gave him time to throw. His only two incomplete passes came first when he was pressured and second on a deep pass into double coverage.

I think CSU-P learned their lesson last year in the regular season game in Golden. CSU-P must first stop Mayberry and find a way to put pressure on the freshman. Hopefully, Lamphere will be back. Any update on the Sykes? He looked like he hurt his shoulder against Chadron.

Should be a great game with CSUP coming out on top.

If CSU-P loses, it will be another celebration for Mines.

https://twitter.com/MinesFootball/st...79399731187712

Comment

Go Nerds...that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post
              Go Nerds...that is all.
              Eleven.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Eleven.
                Exactly why I want the nerds and anybody else the Pack plays to beat them. Not because you don't have a damn fine team but mostly because you are an asswipe. Carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post

Exactly why I want the nerds and anybody else the Pack plays to beat them. Not because you don't have a damn fine team but mostly because you are an asswipe. Carry on...
                  Obviously. It's hilarious that I bother you so much so easily.

"F*** you Pueblo" hahaha.

Comment

Heading to the game on Saturday, was wondering if the stadium is dog-friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by we$l3Y View Post
                      Heading to the game on Saturday, was wondering if the stadium is dog-friendly?
                      Only for Tundra and the rest of the Pack.

I would assume that unless it is a service dog then no, it is not dog friendly. This is only an assumption though as I've never seen anyone bring a dog into the stadium.

Comment

Only for Tundra and the rest of the Pack.

I would assume that unless it is a service dog then no, it is not dog friendly. This is only an assumption though as I've never seen anyone bring a dog into the stadium.
                        Thank you!

Comment

CSM Preview - https://minesathletics.com/news/2019/9/18/football-preview-mines-faces-top-25-battle-at-csu-pueblo.aspx Preview states "all parking at CSU-Pueblo is now paid parking" Incorrect - there is free parking near the Student Rec Center (Lot E-1)

CSU-P Preview - https://gothunderwolves.com/news/201...-saturday.aspx

Comment

Might as well get it started...
                            Pueblo by 3 TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardNoggin View Post

Pueblo by 3 TD's.
                              Make that 2 since Pueblo's first string QB, wide receiver and second and third string RB's out injured.
                              Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X