Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

Lobo and I have had a bet on this game for the last 5-6 years and the loser has to change his avatar. He still had the CSU-P avatar with his posts. It's just a friendly little mudslinging.

Love it
    Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I will say two of the 15 yard penalties were certainly not 15 yard penalties. Game was over by then so didn't matter much but when you hit a guy not yet out of bounds and it's called, or you hit a guy just as he released the ball and get called, it's a bit strange. Oh well, such is life in D2 as we all know by now.
      It's just too bad that this is what the game has turned into along with some of the hits on QB's. How do you stop your momentum at that speed and not carry it out of bounds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

It's just too bad that this is what the game has turned into along with some of the hits on QB's. How do you stop your momentum at that speed and not carry it out of bounds.
          Agreed. The final hit out of bounds called was entirely the right call. I understand protecting guys but when the QB has been tip toeing the sidelines all night on scrambles what are you supposed to do? Fortunately the refs didn't determine the outcome, Mines took care of that on their own, just wish they would be held responsible for bad calls.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Love it . . . back in the day, friend of mine that is a Bevo fan and I had a standing bet on all Aggie vs steer Football, Basketball and Baseball games. Loser had to wear the other school shirt for a day. I'll leave the Mines vs Thunderturds to y'all. (Got that from my son, he is only a freshman but is now referring to them as that).
            I expected something more clever from a Mines kid. Too bad. :)

Comment

Penalties thru 3 games:

SD Tech 15 155 yards
              Black Hills. 17 126
              CSUP 18 190
              Mines 20 199
              Dixie 21 226
              Chadron 22 215
              FT Lewis. 24 197
              NMHU. 24 235
              MESA 28 254
              Adams 36 407
              Western st. Not Reported

Comment

[QUOTE=Turbonium;n426438]

I expected

Comment

Still mad about the whooping out behind the woodshed?

Comment

Been laying low, well to paraphrase The Iron Sheik, because Nerds suplex us, put us in Camel Clutch, break our backs, make us humble Old Country way. Nothing more to say than Mines dominated. Congrats to the Nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                      Been laying low, well to paraphrase The Iron Sheik, because Nerds suplex us, put us in Camel Clutch, break our backs, make us humble Old Country way. Nothing more to say than Mines dominated. Congrats to the Nerds.

I felt the same way .

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Make that 2 since Pueblo's first string QB, wide receiver and second and third string RB's out injured.
                        Are these guys injured for this week too?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Are these guys injured for this week too?
                          Yes, as well as TE #1, a LB, maybe another RB. Been a fun year.

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping we would get a measure of where our program is at this week. A win wont tell much, but if we lose we will know I guess. Hope you get them back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                              Man I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping we would get a measure of where our program is at this week. A win wont tell much, but if we lose we will know I guess. Hope you get them back soon.
                              Most of those are nearly season long, QB #1 could return this week but a few of them are several week type deals. Such is sports!

Comment

Yeah I hate that for you guys. Would much rather go 100% both ways. We've got a couple of people out too but not that bad

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X