Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Monday

Any coaching changes yet? Any jobs open up outside the RMAC that might pull talent out of the conference? Safe to assume Western and Black Hills are sticking with their guys, if they're still on the staff directories at this point?

Re: Black Monday

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
    Any coaching changes yet? Any jobs open up outside the RMAC that might pull talent out of the conference? Safe to assume Western and Black Hills are sticking with their guys, if they're still on the staff directories at this point?

Comment

WOW! The only way this makes any sense is they really are planning on bolting to FCS and Dixie doesn't feel as if this staff is adequate for that level. If I am Black Hills I clean house and hire every single one of these guys.

Comment

7-4 season including going 5-0 at home and beating the #6 team in the country two weeks ago. In three seasons as head coach McClure won 5, 6 and 7 games.
        Man! What kind of expectations do they have there?

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
          WOW! The only way this makes any sense is they really are planning on bolting to FCS and Dixie doesn't feel as if this staff is adequate for that level. If I am Black Hills I clean house and hire every single one of these guys.
          Had the same exact thought re: FCS. The guy had the program headed in the right direction, without a doubt... On their website they allowed him a parting comment, so it doesn't appear to be based on any misconduct, at least on the surface.

Comment

I'm hoping Western parts way with the HC. 24 wins in 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
              I'm hoping Western parts way with the HC. 24 wins in 8 years.
              Including several season with Austin Ekeler.

Comment

Including several season with Austin Ekeler.
                That 2016 team should've shared in the conference title with the others who tied that year. I guess now that I look at it, they were one game away.

Comment

Had the same exact thought re: FCS. The guy had the program headed in the right direction, without a doubt... On their website they allowed him a parting comment, so it doesn't appear to be based on any misconduct, at least on the surface.
                  It sounds like it had more to do with things besides on field performance.
                  https://dixiestateathletics.com/news...t-renewed.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco View Post
                    It sounds like it had more to do with things besides on field performance.
                    https://dixiestateathletics.com/news...t-renewed.aspx
                    I wish some Dixie fans (insiders) participated on this board. I would love to know in what ways athlete well being was at risk and if there were significant academic issues. A ams, SD Mines, Black Hills, Highland , Fort Lewis and Western would all love to be at his level of on field results.

Comment

Comment

I wish some Dixie fans (insiders) participated on this board. I would love to know in what ways athlete well being was at risk and if there were significant academic issues. A ams, SD Mines, Black Hills, Highland , Fort Lewis and Western would all love to be at his level of on field results.
                        Ask and you shall receive! Welcome to the board blazerfan. Western would gladly take a coach like McClure. No palm trees in Gunni though:(

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post
                          Ask and you shall receive! Welcome to the board blazerfan. Western would gladly take a coach like McClure. No palm trees in Gunni though:(
                          Damn, I should have asked to win the next billion dollar lottery. Welcome Blazerfan1026.

Comment

Thanks for the post. Please keep us informed.

Comment

If I was an AD at a school in the west, and I had a football HC opening, I would contact one Rob Smith.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X