Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    After the Granddaughter's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese last night, I was able to catch the last qtr on radio on the drive home. Got to the driveway and just parked the car to listen to the last 1:04 of the game. Exciting and heart pounding. Could not believe Ft. Lewis lost to Black Hills. That's what I get for showing them some love. Mines got off to a slow start against Highlands but came on strong in the 4th. Adams, well, was better than Western. Chadron had "High Hopes" at the start of the season. Mesa got the better of them. Wristen got the Packs attention after the loss to Mines! Our running game has all but disappeared the past two weeks. You would think the passing would open up the running game a little more. I understand the injuries at the RB position, but the #1 RB and Gunnar being a pass/run QB being healthy would get more yards. Just watch out for the big let down against SD Mines at their place where you can tailgate in your car/truck and watch the game from the 50 yard line!
    Commerce is going to be very hard to run on, defense is aggressive and rallies to the ball. Gunnar settling into the game and the Pack receivers being able to make plays was the difference. Luckily the one dimensional offense of the past is gone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X