Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

So how many of you are attending the Pack vs Nerds rematch Saturday? I know some of you may want to preserve the anonymity inherently present in a message board, but for those of you who are OK with announcing your presence, sound off. I'll be there. I'll be the fat redheaded guy in the visitor stands.

Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    So how many of you are attending the Pack vs Nerds rematch Saturday? I know some of you may want to preserve the anonymity inherently present in a message board, but for those of you who are OK with announcing your presence, sound off. I'll be there. I'll be the fat redheaded guy in the visitor stands.
    I'll be there, but I doubt if I hang around on the visitor side.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
      I'll be there, but I doubt if I hang around on the visitor side.
      Well if you are at that tailgate in the east end zone, I may be wandering through on my way back across from Will Call. Side note: Why don't they have a Will Call for General Admission/Visitors tickets on the GA/Visitors side of the stadium?
      Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-14-2018, 03:44 PM. Reason: Grammar/punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
        Well if you are at that tailgate in the east end zone, I may be wandering through on my way back across from Will Call. Side note: Why don't they have a Will Call for General Admission/Visitors tickets on the GA/Visitors side of the stadium?
        You got me. That shouldn't be too hard to separate them out. Look at the bright side on where you will be sitting Saturday. If there is any sun you will be in it. I should get there about 10:30.

Comment

I'll be there working the CSUP Alumni tailgate. Come by and get a brat.

Comment

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cisco View Post
                I'll be there working the CSUP Alumni tailgate. Come by and get a brat.
                I will be helping as well. Pack fans (and even you Nerds) come say hi.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X