Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Azusa looks to be pretty down this year compared to what we have gotten used to. More interested to see if Mines can win a playoff game this year.

Comment

Well then that means no, they aren't going to win a playoff game. :)

Comment

Possibly the worst I have seen Pueblo play in the last decade, many expected a letdown after all of the injuries, Chadron, Mines, and Commerce....but that was pretty ugly to watch. The Nerds probably deserved to win that game to be honest. They played hard but just couldn't protect the pocket, must not be real nerds
        How does the South Dakota tri-lams hold the Pack to 21points without their stud linebacker?

Comment

Atrocious first half play calling and execution? An extremely flat team. Holding calls on seemingly every other play. Take your pick of these or a plethora of other reasons. Stud LB though? Eh that's pushing it.

Comment

Dixie blows out Black Hills 52-22 to conclude the week.

Comment

Atrocious first half play calling and execution? An extremely flat team. Holding calls on seemingly every other play. Take your pick of these or a plethora of other reasons. Stud LB though? Eh that's pushing it.

Comment

They did play down, many predicted they would do so after the 3 week stretch they had. Luckily they play the whole game not just one half I guess. As for stud linebackers, how bout James Maxie with 17 tackles, 6 TFL, 4.5 sacks. Pack defense saved the day allowing only 171 total yards. The nerds played hard, just not enough talent for that to matter at the end of the day.

Comment

I see there are some excuses starting to trickle out in Grand Junction - such as "some players left" or "some players flunked out".

No Coach (and Admin), that's not the reason. You've recruited like crap, you have not committed enough resources to the program, your group of coaches is suspect, and you believe your team is better than it really is ("our secondary is the best we've ever had").

Perhaps once Pueblo thrashes you to shreds, someone will wake up? I doubt it....

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                    I see there are some excuses starting to trickle out in Grand Junction - such as "some players left" or "some players flunked out".

No Coach (and Admin), that's not the reason. You've recruited like crap, you have not committed enough resources to the program, your group of coaches is suspect, and you believe your team is better than it really is ("our secondary is the best we've ever had").

Perhaps once Pueblo thrashes you to shreds, someone will wake up? I doubt it....

Comment

I have to agree with you Grand Junction is a special place. Someone close came out of Stocker with a Championship ring.

Comment

With Mines being the best funded I'm assuming?

Comment

With Mines being the best funded I'm assuming?
                          Pueblo is actually the best funded in terms of scholarships, followed by Mesa, then Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by we$l3Y View Post

Pueblo is actually the best funded in terms of scholarships, followed by Mesa, then Mines.
                            A Mines parent said otherwise, interesting. How about athletic budgets overall do you know?

Comment

A Mines parent said otherwise, interesting. How about athletic budgets overall do you know?

As Sergeant Schultz used to say so well - "I know nothing .... I see nothing" and I learned very early to say nothing.

Just amazed that the poor little ole slow nerds from Mines can even compete in any sport that CSUP plays seeing that CSUP has all that money & resources.
                              Last edited by TexasDigger; 10-07-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X