Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future OOC games

They've certainly never been scared to play anyone, that's for sure.

Comment

That is excellent for CSUP. Mines picked up Angelo State for 2020 & 2021 and they are much improved this year. Hoping GB gets another high quality OOC opponent to replace Dixie.

Comment

Rumor is that Mines is also working on getting Grand Valley on the schedule to replace Dixie starting next year.

Comment

Originally posted by we$l3Y View Post
          Rumor is that Mines is also working on getting Grand Valley on the schedule to replace Dixie starting next year.
          That would be an OUTSTANDING OOC opponent. Would love that.

Comment

The Fort is rumored to play at University of Northern Colorado week "0" 2020

Comment

Looks like I'll be able to cross Michigan off the "States Visited" list.

Comment

Originally posted by "Bobby" Boucher View Post
                The Fort is rumored to play at University of Northern Colorado week "0" 2020
                That should be a pretty competive game. UNC looks like a sleeping giant of the Big Sky that hasn't woken up.

Comment

Northern Colorado football: You talk about a coach on the hot seat,

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
                    No doubt. I've heard that they're stuck with him through 2021. Unfortunate because Greeley seems like a good sports city/town.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

That should be a pretty competive game. UNC looks like a sleeping giant of the Big Sky that hasn't woken up.
                      Guess it's official.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191007-183434_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	433572
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
                        I don't imagine them ever having a great coach. I remember the last time it was open and someone mentioned Dave Logan, then at Mullen HS as a candidate. Someone joked, "Logan won't take the UNC job. He wouldn't want the downgrade in facilities."

Comment

While UNC struggles I'm not sure this game is competitive. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

While UNC struggles I'm not sure this game is competitive. We'll see.
                            I'm mainly basing that assumption off of how Western looked against UNC in 2015. A game that Western was very close to stealing. The o-line play was the difference for the Bears though.

Comment

I'm mainly basing that assumption off of how Western looked against UNC in 2015. A game that Western was very close to stealing. The o-line play was the difference for the Bears though.
                              Trenches are usually where major differences will show up. Fort Lewis DL might be okay as they are a solid group, but not sure their OL will hold up. I'd like to see Mines or Pueblo go play UNC just for laughs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X