Get your picks in before the start of games on Saturday

Adams @ Chadron.
    Western @ CO Mines
    CSUP @ Highlands.
    SD Mines @ Black Hills
    ​​​​​​​Fort Lewis @ Mesa.
    Simon Fraser @ Dixie.

Midwestern @ Commerce

Adams @ Chadron- Tough to trust Adams on the road. A game the Eagles have to win at home. 34-21.
    Western@ Mines- Turnovers, defending the bubble screens and limiting the read option are the keys for an upset. Sound prove football in all three phases is a must for a C&S win. 27-24
    Pueblo @ Highlands- Mothers, don't let your babies become Cowboys after watching this one. 42-13
    SD Mines @ Black Hills- Records get thrown out the window on huge rivalry games like for the Homestake Trophy. Going with the Hardrockers and their momentum from last week. 28-24
    Fort Lewis @ Mesa- The hot seat gets GJ July hot for "Machine Gun Martin" after the Skyhawks ground and pound the Mavs. 31-28
    Simon Fraser @ Dixie- Canada has Trailer Park Boys and Letterkenny but no successful college football, yet. 48-10
    Midwestern @ Commerce- The Mustangs get their first LSC win in a nail-biter. 30-27
    Last edited by mountaineermagic; 10-08-2019, 08:25 PM. Reason: Wrong name for BHSU ,Tech rivalry trophy.

Comment

Adams @ Chadron Chadron at home.
      Western @ CO Mines Mines in a blow out! Should be over by the half!
      CSUP@ Highlands Did CSUP get another wake up call against Tech last week How much longer can this go on? The pack wins somehow.
      SD Mines @ Black Hills Someones gonna win this game, the battle of bragging rights on I-90 between the two schools.
      Fort Lewis @ Mesa Mesa in a close one.
      Simon Fraser @ Dixie Why would I pick Dixie to win. I have not all year!
      Midwestern @Commerce Lions in a blow out.
      Last edited by Packfootball; 10-08-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Adams @ Chadron. - Total coin flip in my opinion. Chadron has been so disappointing, but I will take them at home. Not shocked if Grizzlies win though.
        Western @ CO Mines - Golden Nerds keep right on ramblin'.
        CSUP @ Highlands.- I hope the Pack team that beat Commerce shows up and not that one that squeaked past SD Mines.
        SD Mines @ Black Hills - Another coin flip. But I think Northern Nerds get it done.
        Fort Lewis @ Mesa.- Something is really pulling at me to pick the Skyhawks, but I just can bring myself to do it. Going with the Mavs at home.
        Simon Fraser @ Dixie. - Blazers win big. Hope the Clan at least gets an In-N-Out burger or something.

Midwestern @ Commerce - Just like it is for the Pack, every game is a playoff game for the Lions. They hand Midwestern their 3rd consecutive loss.

Comment

Adams @ Chadron
          Western @ Mines
          CSUP @ Highlands
          SD Mines @ Black Hills
          Fort Lewis @ Mesa
          Simon Fraser @ Dixie

Midwestern @ Commerce .... Midwestern has been disappointing this season, I'm thinking Commerce by 20+.
          Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post
            Adams @ Chadron ..... 300 of the most loyal fans will be there to watch this titanic grudge match. CHADRON will eek out a 4th quarter win.
            Western @ Mines ..... unless the Mines 1st & 2nd teams forget to show up at the stadium, I agree with somebody above that this should be over by half (although a little birdie told me that he thought the Mines Scout team could beat Western).
            CSUP @ Highlands .... CSUP should win easily but keep your helmets on at all times boys.
            SD Mines @ Black Hills ... Black Hills in a mild upset.
            Fort Lewis @ Mesa ... Mesa gets to beat up on somebody and wins easy.
            Simon Fraser @ Dixie ... Dixie

Midwestern @ Commerce .... Midwestern has been disappointing this season, I'm thinking Commerce by 20+.
            Thinking that way with the Mines game is when you get upset. Highlands shouldn't have stuck around as long as they did either.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post

Thinking that way with the Mines game is when you get upset. Highlands shouldn't have stuck around as long as they did either.
              Digger hasn't been around long enough to know these things. Send em the 2018 Dixie State film. That game shouldn't have been close. Pueblo @ Fort Lewis same way, gotta show up and play.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Digger hasn't been around long enough to know these things. Send em the 2018 Dixie State film. That game shouldn't have been close. Pueblo @ Fort Lewis same way, gotta show up and play.
                LOL
                Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Chadron
                  CO Mines
                  CSUP
                  SD Mines
                  Mesa
                  Dixie

Commerce

Comment

Adams @ Chadron. - Eagles find a way to get it done at home, could be a shootout if Adams' passing game gets going.
                    Western @ CO Mines - Orediggers roll but Western will maintain dignity.
                    CSUP @ Highlands. - Pueblo had their letdown game last week, the Cowboys are the unfortunate team who is next

SD Mines @ Black Hills- The Black Hills Brawl or the Battle for the Homestake trophy. I have been watching this rivalry game since I was 4 years old and played in a couple myself. The atmosphere is electric with rowdy students throwing insults either way. BH focusing on the gender ratio at SD Mines, and SD Mines making cracks about how they're smarter than their BH counterparts. Alumni take time telling tales of pranking the opposing school. Your record against BH is a rite of passage as a football alumni. Growing up this game often made me quite unhappy, but since the D2 transition, the rivalry has become much more competitive. Moving on to this years game. Unlike years past, the 'Rockers do not have the same high tempo/potent offense that could keep them in any game. The defense is much improved this year, however. It will be interesting to see if the snow storm that is supposed to hit the Black Hills later in the week will have an effect on the game (and on my flight there). I am happy that BH finally scheduled it as a night game (usually they play it at 1pm in Spearfish).

I apologize for the vignette there. While I would very much like the game to be similar to the utter beatdown that happened last year, this will be a close game. I think the 'Rockers will pull it out. If they don't, I'll change my avatar.

Fort Lewis @ Mesa. - Mesa rebounds at home and squeaks out a win against Fort Lewis
                    Simon Fraser @ Dixie. - The Canucks melt in St. George

Midwestern @ Commerce - Because it would make the RMAC look better

Comment

Adams @ Chadron -Chadron in a close one at home.
                      Western @ CO Mines - Mines rolls
                      CSUP @ Highlands. - CSUP - don't get anyone hurt
                      SD Mines @ Black Hills - close game - gut feel

Fort Lewis @ Mesa. - FLC in what has to be an upset, but they've played everyone tough so far, and are consistent
                      Simon Fraser @ Dixie. - D1 Dixie in a blowout
                      Midwestern @ Commerce - Commerce should win

Comment

Chadron.
                        MINES
                        CSUP
                        SD Mines
                        Mesa.
                        Dixie.
                        Commerce

Comment

Chadron
                          CO Mines
                          CSUP
                          SD Mines
                          Fort Lewis
                          Dixie
                          Commerce

Comment

Adams @ Chadron - Upset, because why not?
                            Western @ CO Mines
                            CSUP @ Highlands.
                            SD Mines @ Black Hills
                            Fort Lewis @ Mesa - Normally an upset but this year I'm not so sure...
                            Simon Fraser @ Dixie.

Midwestern @ Commerce - Always a good game but Commerce too good on defense

Comment

Chadron.
                              CO Mines
                              CSUP
                              Black Hills
                              Mesa.
                              Dixie.

Commerce

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...