Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western @ Mines on TV

Denver KWGN channel 2 is broadcasting the game at noon. Hopefully Western can do something similar to the 2015 game in Golden.

https://gomountaineers.com/news/2019...09Oct2019.aspx

If attendance can be measured with considering factors such as quality of home team and weather, Colorado Mines might have the worst attendance in the nation. Now, with a game on television, one can imagine the negative effects of putting this game on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
      If attendance can be measured with considering factors such as quality of home team and weather, Colorado Mines might have the worst attendance in the nation. Now, with a game on television, one can imagine the negative effects of putting this game on tv.

Have to agree ... it is very disappointing but apparently something I need to get used to with Div 2 football in Colorado.
      Last edited by TexasDigger; 10-10-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Have to agree ... it is very disappointing but apparently something I need to get used to with Div 2 football everywhere.
        Fixed. Has nothing to do with Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Fixed. Has nothing to do with Colorado.
          Well ... you got a point there. It's all good - I am still looking forward to watching it in person here in a few weeks (Mines vs Dixie Cups). Starting next year, we plan on visiting every RMAC stadium at least once during the boys stay there in Golden.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Well ... you got a point there. It's all good - I am still looking forward to watching it in person here in a few weeks (Mines vs Dixie Cups). Starting next year, we plan on visiting every RMAC stadium at least once during the boys stay there in Golden.
            Yes, it doesn't need to be 50k fans to be a great time. I've been on both sides and D2 has perks that bigger schools don't. Enjoy it. you'll have a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Yes, it doesn't need to be 50k fans to be a great time. I've been on both sides and D2 has perks that bigger schools don't. Enjoy it. you'll have a blast.
              Yep ... but I am looking forward to my Ags vs Bama this Saturday at Kyle Field with over 100K of my closest friends. Now, if the boys can just stay within 2 TDs of Bama I'll be happy.

Comment

Had the Mines game on at our tailgate .. was interesting to 'introduce' Div 2/RMAC football to a lot of my Aggie friends.

Comment

Looking forward to the Dixie/Mines match up. Dixie has improved every week, but I still pick them to lose. Should be a great game. One that I will watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                    Looking forward to the Dixie/Mines match up. Dixie has improved every week, but I still pick them to lose. Should be a great game. One that I will watch.
                    Will be the first game I get to see in person ... and first time to see my son since we dropped him off in early August --- so yes, I am really looking forward to that weekend. LOL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X