Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mines

The nerds were getting a little pumped in the locker room after the game...

Seriously, do you think this team can make a deep run in the playoffs?

Comment

Hmm
      Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

RMAC refs are far worse than Big 12 and without the help of replay. Not even a comparison there.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          RMAC refs are far worse than Big 12 and without the help of replay. Not even a comparison there.
          P I
          Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Pass Interference call against Western yesterday just before half was criminal ..... Matocha ran the next play in for a TD on what was a great Johnny Football type of run, but damn, that PI call was against Western was horrible. I thought the Western coaches were going to fight the refs right then and there.
            Can't tell you how many targeting calls against Pueblo have been overturned after the game in the last few years...if you're going to eject kids from a game you better be damn sure you're correct in your call..

By far the worst officiating I have seen was at Mesa when a QB sneak by Pueblo with 15 seconds left was easily a foot over the goal line and not called a TD. It's beyond hilarious.

I'm sure someone will come to save the refs here and say how hard it is blah blah blah...do your job.

Comment

Can't tell you how many targeting calls against Pueblo have been overturned after the game in the last few years...if you're going to eject kids from a game you better be damn sure you're correct in your call..

By far the worst officiating I have seen was at Mesa when a QB sneak by Pueblo with 15 seconds left was easily a foot over the goal line and not called a TD. It's beyond hilarious.

I'm sure someone will come to save the refs here and say how hard it is blah blah blah...do your job.

Isn't the RMAC Network at every game?
              Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

OK, I'll Bite. The Coaches and fans should be officials first. Then the officials can sit back and say that the fans and coaches suck. Turnabout is fair in love and war. That's 40 years off sports officiating talking. I have had parents and coaches do some officiating and when they are done, they say thank you and see things a lot differently. But RMAC officials do suck!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

Isn't the RMAC Network at every game? They could have replay on some of the calls and not take away from the 'D2 experience'. Give the coaches ONE challenge per half. Use it or lose it.
                  The "network" is put together by the local school on game day for broadcasting on the internet. Just one camera like Highlands or 3 or 4 cameras like CSUP with the help of Pueblo Community College. I wonder how much CSUP pays for PCC to come out to the games for TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

OK, I'll Bite. The Coaches and fans should be officials first. Then the officials can sit back and say that the fans and coaches suck. Turnabout is fair in love and war. That's 40 years off sports officiating talking. I have had parents and coaches do some officiating and when they are done, they say thank you and see things a lot differently. But RMAC officials do suck!
                    The QB sneak was about as bad as it gets and incorrect targeting calls take away part of the very few games that student athletes have to play. I understand missing some calls when it's a bad angle or whatever it might be. Sometimes though you wonder if they were even watching the play...

Comment

Totally get it ....

Comment

Comment

The officials see penalties on every play! Do they call them? No. Do you want to see yellow hankies on every play? Takes away from the game between two teams playing and the third team on the field is getting all the attention. I was at a basketball game where the coaches from both teams were giving the officials a hard time for not calling fouls. Both coaches were called over to the scorers table and told, "I hope you have deep benches!". They called the tickey tack fouls for the rest of the third period. Coaches and fans got the message. Players fouled out in the period. The best games are when the officials do not have to call any penalties. They just administer the game. But I know that some people just love to give the officials a hard time for non calls or bad calls in while sitting in the arm chair. It's part of the game. Just glad I can see it from both perspectives.

Comment

The officials see penalties on every play! Do they call them? No. Do you want to see yellow hankies on every play? Takes away from the game between two teams playing and the third team on the field is getting all the attention. I was at a basketball game where the coaches from both teams were giving the officials a hard time for not calling fouls. Both coaches were called over to the scorers table and told, "I hope you have deep benches!". They called the tickey tack fouls for the rest of the third period. Coaches and fans got the message. Players fouled out in the period. The best games are when the officials do not have to call any penalties. They just administer the game. But I know that some people just love to give the officials a hard time for non calls or bad calls in while sitting in the arm chair. It's part of the game. Just glad I can see it from both perspectives.
                            I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
                              The nerds were getting a little pumped in the locker room after the game...

Seriously, do you think this team can make a deep run in the playoffs?
                              Soo.
                              Last edited by TexasDigger; 11-03-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X