Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post

As long as both Mines & Pueblo take care of business, I'm sure you are right about the first round. Hey, if somebody is gonna win it all this year, they are going to have to beat Tarleton at some point in my opinion, so 2nd round, 3rd round whatever ... let's do it. Would not surprise me to see them win it all this year.
    If they both take care of business, there's a decent chance they both land top-4 seeds and can't meet in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

If they both take care of business, there's a decent chance they both land top-4 seeds and can't meet in the first round.

That would not suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

I guess someone has to guard the inmates from Longhorn country. My Nephew is a graduate from the Corps of Cadets at A&M and a Major in the Army. His mom lived in Austin and I offered to paint the house in A&M colors when I saw a few houses in the neighborhood painted with Burnt Orange trim. So my boys painted it in the colors they wanted. It's a shame they didn't want to show some Aggie pride. I guess the big A&M I had a vision of for the garage doors was a bit too much! TT was always will be the underdog. That's why I liked them. Lots of Steak houses in Colorado including Texas Roadhouse. Saltgrass Steak house is few and far between in Colorado but they are here.
        Steakhouse 316 in Boulder is my recommendation. Please don't suggest Texas Roadhouse lol.
        Last edited by Turbonium; 10-15-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Steakhouse 316 in Boulder is my recommendation. Please don't suggest Texas Roadhouse lol.
          Nothing against Texas Roadhouse or Saltgrass . . . but I was thinking Capital Grille or Bob's Chophouse or Shanahan's type of Steakhouse. Was hoping there was one of those types fairly close (20 minute drive) to Golden. If not, we found a very small hoidy toidy place right across from Woodies that we like. It's just a bit too foofoo for me but it was good. Found out that my Conservative Texas humor wasn't taken so well around there, LOL.

Comment

Nothing against Texas Roadhouse or Saltgrass . . . but I was thinking Capital Grille or Bob's Chophouse or Shanahan's type of Steakhouse. Was hoping there was one of those types fairly close (20 minute drive) to Golden. If not, we found a very small hoidy toidy place right across from Woodies that we like. It's just a bit too foofoo for me but it was good. Found out that my Conservative Texas humor wasn't taken so well around there, LOL.
            I mean, they simply aren't that good so yes, plenty against them. Lol. If you are okay with a 30 minute drive Steakhouse 316 is fantastic. Shanahan's is going be further, about 40+ minutes.

Comment

Well, having gone through this situation many times, including in Golden, I would personally go to the Capital Grille. They have a 32 oz. Porterhouse that pretty much any player with an appetite would happily devour. The first thing my guys checked for was the size, not the type :laugh:

Anywho, although the drive to Boulder is great, it will be longer than to Downtown. And hungry players demand timeliness! PM me if you have any questions. I've spent many days in Golden.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post

Well, having gone through this situation many times, including in Golden, I would personally go to the Capital Grille. They have a 32 oz. Porterhouse that pretty much any player with an appetite would happily devour. The first thing my guys checked for was the size, not the type :laugh:

Anywho, although the drive to Boulder is great, it will be longer than to Downtown. And hungry players demand timeliness! PM me if you have any questions. I've spent many days in Golden.
                Thanks . . . . If I have a vote, and I pretty much have all the votes, it will be Capital Grille. Really enjoy the one here in H-town. .

Comment

TexasDigger

Comment

Originally posted by RMACATTACK View Post
                    Used to visit Chicago annually for trade shows and "Ditka's" was second choice in my mind only to Morton's there. Haven't been to Elway's or Shanahans.
                    Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X