Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

A lot of drops but Edwards struggled all year, some of this due to coaching, some due to receivers, some due to his own play. One of the better arms Pueblo has seen lately isn't exactly impressive when looking at QB play since Bonner. Great kids, work hard, but not the talent this offense needs to win games like today.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      Now that's something Pueblo can do at least. :smile-big:
      So this reads as you agree with outside's take on the CSUP offense. Of are you using a logical fallacy argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        So this reads as you agree with outside's take on the CSUP offense. Of are you using a logical fallacy argument?
        I do, RMAC fans can talk all the trash they want about Pueblo's offense. Some fan of a terrible GNAC team, well former team, must be given some trolling back however.

Comment

I do, RMAC fans can talk all the trash they want about Pueblo's offense. Some fan of a terrible GNAC team, well former team, must be given some trolling back however.
          Your troll is as weak as the CSUP offense

Comment

Your troll is as weak as the CSUP offense
            Why put effort into a fan of a team that didn't exist?

Comment

Why put effort into a fan of a team that didn't exist?
              But you just did.

Comment

But you just did.

Comment

Agreed, or with someone that can't use the correct pronoun. I guess when you no longer have a football team this is what we end up with.

It's too bad really, was hoping Pueblo could get up to Humboldt one day.

Comment

How much did CSU Pueblo miss the O lineman that was out on Saturday due to injury? I was most surprised the Thunderwolves couldn't move the ball, but I also felt like they had the size and speed on the edge and never tried a sweep once, but then again you're pretty limited to the running game when you're trying to run it out of the shot gun and those delayed hand-off draw plays out of the shotgun are a joke if you're QB isn't mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                      How much did CSU Pueblo miss the O lineman that was out on Saturday due to injury? I was most surprised the Thunderwolves couldn't move the ball, but I also felt like they had the size and speed on the edge and never tried a sweep once, but then again you're pretty limited to the running game when you're trying to run it out of the shot gun and those delayed hand-off draw plays out of the shotgun are a joke if you're QB isn't mobile.
                      Do you mean a zone read?
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                        Do you mean a zone read?
                        RPOs really, they simply didn't have the best QB to run that system. Well, they have him, but he's RS this year and is the likely starter the next 3 years. I believe he would be the first 3 year starter at QB for Pueblo as every other kid has been a transfer, not a recruit. Now if they can just get an OC to stick around rather than cycling through them every 1-2 years the offense might be productive.

https://gothunderwolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2158

Comment

I believe he would be the first 3 year starter at QB for Pueblo as every other kid has been a transfer, not a recruit. Now if they can just get an OC to stick around rather than cycling through them every 1-2 years the offense might be productive.
                          Ross Dausin was 3 year starter and a transfer.
                          https://gothunderwolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1222

Comment

Originally posted by twolfbenchwarmer View Post
                            Ross Dausin was 3 year starter and a transfer.
                            https://gothunderwolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1222
                            Ah yes, forgot he was there 3 years. :good:

Comment

Ah yes, forgot he was there 3 years. :good:
                              If Jace Christian attends a good skills camp in the off season he could give Gunnar some competition in the spring. He is my favorite for QB. Nonetheless, he played well under against Adams State and is developing into a solid pro set style QB.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                                If Jace Christian attends a good skills camp in the off season he could give Gunnar some competition in the spring. He is my favorite for QB. Nonetheless, he played well under against Adams State and is developing into a solid pro set style QB.
                                That would require Pueblo changing their offense again. If they want to run what they showed this year they need a mobile QB that teams must account for in the run game. It will be shocking if Lamphere isn't the starter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X