Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CSU-Pueblo vs Mankato

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    That would require Pueblo changing their offense again. If they want to run what they showed this year they need a mobile QB that teams must account for in the run game. It will be shocking if Lamphere isn't the starter.
    I am a pro set offense kind of guy. I like the QB under center and have hated the offense these past few years. What a waste of some great running backs this year. As someone else stated, with the group of backs CSU Pueblo had you'd think they would be smart enough to put two of them in the backfield together to make their offense more diverse and a greater threat.

Is Wristen really not that intelligent??? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
      I am a pro set offense kind of guy. I like the QB under center and have hated the offense these past few years. What a waste of some great running backs this year. As someone else stated, with the group of backs CSU Pueblo had you'd think they would be smart enough to put two of them in the backfield together to make their offense more diverse and a greater threat.

Is Wristen really not that intelligent??? :bulgy-eyes:
      Unless the OC changes the offense isn't drastically changing. I also don't think the OC needs to change, just remain consistent and have the correct QB for the offense in place.
      Last edited by Turbonium; 11-27-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Related to nothing at all...

Let me just say how annoying it is when schools like Mankato try to change their name so that it confuses them with other schools. "Minnesota State". I mean how am I supposed to remember what school we are talking about if you don't use the city, when there's also MSU Duluth, MSU Moorhead, and MSU Crookston??? Alaska Fairbanks pulled that crap too, to try and one-up Alaska Anchorage. Get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
          Related to nothing at all...

Let me just say how annoying it is when schools like Mankato try to change their name so that it confuses them with other schools. "Minnesota State". I mean how am I supposed to remember what school we are talking about if you don't use the city, when there's also MSU Duluth, MSU Moorhead, and MSU Crookston??? Alaska Fairbanks pulled that crap too, to try and one-up Alaska Anchorage. Get out of here.
          No, you are incorrect. There are two schools that have the Minnesota State handle- Mankato and Moorhead. In the conference standings they are referred to as MSU (which is Mankato) and MSU-M (which is Moorhead). So if you just say, "Minnesota State" it is considered to be Mankato.

Now the University of MInnesota is different. There is Minnesota-Minneapolis, Minnesota-St Paul (which is the ag campus). Those two are collectively called UMTC or Minnesota-Twin Cities. Then there is Minnesota-Crookston, Minnesota-Duluth, and Minnesota-Morris. Completely different system, just like the Colorado and Colorado State systems or the Texas and Texas A&M systems.

Now you can consider yourself to be informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            A lot of drops but Edwards struggled all year, some of this due to coaching, some due to receivers, some due to his own play. One of the better arms Pueblo has seen lately isn't exactly impressive when looking at QB play since Bonner. Great kids, work hard, but not the talent this offense needs to win games like today.
            Sorry the Pack let this game slip away. Was looking forward to a Tarleton State - CSU-P matchup this Sat. However, the T-Wolves will be back next year in top form competing in the Div II playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X