• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 thread/ scores

South Dakota Mines 8, New Mexico Highlands 7. Final
    Western 31, Fort Lewis 0. Final
    Mesa 58, Black Hills 21. Final
    Chadron 40, Dixie 27. Final- Surprise of the day. Beating Dixie on their homecoming.
    Pueblo 38, Adams 12. Start of the 4th. https://portal.stretchinternet.com/c...reamType=video

Mines, APU tonight

52-12 final in Pueblo. Pack offense still looking inept, not sure what happened since Commerce. Pack defense gave up some yards but scores on 3 interception returns.

Comment

Mines 49, APU 27. Final
      WTAMU 35, Eastern New Mexico 14. Final

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDigger View Post
          Dixie losing to Chadron.
          Congratulations to a friend and his son who have strong ties to Chadron. I live about 10 minutes from the DSU campus and could hear the collective groans. D-I huh?

Comment

How many of you were following the CSUP-Adams game and thought Stretch either had the stats or the score reversed at the end of the first half? I was there and had a hard time believing the Pack was ahead. We have any math/stats/analytics geeks in here? What are the odds of leading 21-12 while being outgained 330-34?
            Last edited by MinnequaFats; 10-28-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
              How many of you were following the CSUP-Adams game and thought Stretch either had the stats or the score reversed at the end of the first half? I was there and had a hard time believing the Pack was ahead. We have an math/stats/analytics geeks in here? What are the odds of leading 21-12 while being outgained 330-34?
              8.9 to 1.

Also, not sure what impact it had but Leo had to coach from the booth rather than from the field. Several times the Pack defense was still looking for calls when the ball was snapped which led to some easy completions for Adams. If the offense can't find their early season rhythm then the round 1 playoff game is going to be brutal no matter the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Congratulations to a friend and his son who have strong ties to Chadron. I live about 10 minutes from the DSU campus and could hear the collective groans. D-I huh?
                Good win for the Eagles for sure. That offense is finally clicking!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post

Good win for the Eagles for sure. That offense is finally clicking!
                  Yep - a very good win. If Mines plays defense like they did against Azusa, Chadron could easily win a shootout with them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X