Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by we$l3Y View Post

Please, Pueblo talks just as much if not more and is also the landing spot for all the D1 thugs who got kicked out of school for one nefarious activity or another.

Also how does Mines pad stats? The starters always get pulled after getting up by four possessions, often never playing in the 4th quarter against RMAC schools the last couple of years.
    You realize not all of us just joined the board in 2019 right? Comments are not only regarding a single season.

Ah, thugs. Your mindset is now known, thanks for making it clear. I'll steer clear of further interaction with you. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

You realize not all of us just joined the board in 2019 right? Comments are not only regarding a single season.

Ah, thugs. Your mindset is now known, thanks for making it clear. I'll steer clear of further interaction with you. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
        What the hell is this guy number 32 being allowed to yell through a megaphone on every Chadron offensive play during the pre snap. He's a part of Colorado mines staff as he's allowed to be right up on the white paint of the out-of-bounds line. Can't believe Colorado mines would be so classless to allow someone to do that and the refs to allow that as well.

Does he have one leg?

Comment

Originally posted by RMACATTACK View Post

Does he have one leg?
          I don't believe he had one leg. At first, I thought he was just an obnoxious fan with a megaphone, but he was on the ColoMines sideline yelling through a megaphone during every snap. I believe he kept saying "Who's gonna get 'em?" over and over. When Chadron advanced the ball into the red zone, he stayed in the painted area of the ColoMines sideline but still kept yelling into his megaphone pre-snap. Later on, I noticed that he was yelling into the megaphone behind the team bench area, (more in where the spectators can be), I figured maybe someone (a ref or a Mines official?) told him he had to back off way from the out of bounds line. Then, after about the 1st series of the 2nd half, he was silent the rest of the game, when the game outcome was completely beyond doubt.

Comment

He has one leg and yes he looks and sounds like an *******. As an eagle fan and since the game is over I'm officially a Mines fan. Lol at Tublowmwium for being a whiney ***** since they didn't win the conference. I'm sure he'll come at me with we've won so many in a row over the Eagles etc....but he can kiss my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post
              He has one leg and yes he looks and sounds like an *******. As an eagle fan and since the game is over I'm officially a Mines fan. Lol at Tublowmwium for being a whiney ***** since they didn't win the conference. I'm sure he'll come at me with we've won so many in a row over the Eagles etc....but he can kiss my ass.
              Nothing even left to say really, it's gotten old at this point and I almost feel bad at the nose dive the Eagles have taken since 2009. Hey, maybe next year right?

Comment

South Dakota Mines 24, Fort Lewis 17
                Black Hills 13, Azusa Pacific 7
                Mesa 51, Highlands 13
                Dixie 35, Adams 10

Comment

Nothing even left to say really, it's gotten old at this point and I almost feel bad at the nose dive the Eagles have taken since 2009. Hey, maybe next year right?
                  Translation from Tublowmwium ...I'm a c u n t... Bahahahaha.

Comment

Newspeak at its best. Losers whining that the winners are whiners. The fact that Pueblo not winning RMAC is newsworthy says it all.
                    Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Congratulations to the Orediggers! A very fine season indeed. Now go kick some ass in the playoffs! Best of luck, see you Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles Fly View Post

Translation from Tublowmwium ...I'm a c u n t... Bahahahaha.
                        Geez, 11 straight obviously cuts real deep, especially with the high expectations this year only to once again be average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                          Congratulations to the Orediggers! A very fine season indeed. Now go kick some ass in the playoffs! Best of luck, see you Saturday!
                          Will be interesting to see how the new playoff format works and which teams end up flying to Colorado. Commerce @ Mines would be a great matchup to watch.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how the new playoff format works and which teams end up flying to Colorado. Commerce @ Mines would be a great matchup to watch.
                            I'm guessing that is who will be in Golden. Not sure about the 7-seed, should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post

I'm guessing that is who will be in Golden. Not sure about the 7-seed, should be interesting.
                              I have no idea who will move regions, if anyone. No real seeds and the regions being meaningless makes it a bit more exciting as far as the selection show goes.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X