Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He's only been to a couple of home games since his kids last year was 2016. Usually the bigger games.

Comment

So, he's just a FAN and nothing more? And this team actually allows a fan to stand on the sideline amongst the players and coaches, and other personnel yelling through a mega phone acting like a jackass?

Comment

This is the first time I've seen him on the sidelines. Could of been on them before but didn't notice or one of the few games I missed. Didn't think he went to very many away games. He's from Texas.

Comment

It was great to see Pack LBs Christian Shaver and Will Heffner back on the field today, both have been dealing with injuries and have played just 5 and 2 games respectfully. The size they add to the Pack LB group is invaluable and the depth created at that position is now going to pay off.

Gunnar Lamphere was cleared this week but held out to keep him healthy for next week and have heard that starting TE Jensen Feggins may return for round 1 after being hurt on the first offensive play of the season against Dixie.

Dionte Sykes was used a bit more today than last week and looked like his shoulder didn't give him too much trouble, he took some hits today and popped right up. Although the offense wasn't fantastic I did like some of the formations used to create mismatches by lining up Sykes and Williams on the same side of the field. Who knows who the opponent will be but CSU-P appears to be getting healthy at the right time of the year.

Congrats to Emery Taylor on his 20th career interception to become the all-time Pack leader in that category.

Hopefully Mines can get some guys back as well for their opening round playoff game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

So, he's just a FAN and nothing more? And this team actually allows a fan to stand on the sideline amongst the players and coaches, and other personnel yelling through a mega phone acting like a jackass?

Comment

Comment

I wonder if he chants STING HIM, STING HIM when they play Black Hills?

Comment

Hahahahaha wut.

Comment

Makes me laugh thinking 1 fan with a bullhorn can disrupt a teams pre-snap cadence.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X